When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PO Chrono rep purchased in Kuala Lumpur

mikephotog

As the happy owner of a Seamaster AT from King, I appreciate the difference between a quality rep and an "el cheapo".

However....

.....my daughter picked this up in Kuala Lumpur as a gift for me.

Just wondering what sort of movement this is? Probably Chinese cheapy.

I realise the date wheel is soooo wrong and the subdials are not operable (as far as I can tell) but they are spaced pretty much as per the real thing.

Having said all that....I love the look on my wrist, and luuuuv the fact that it's a gift from my little girl (as she will always be...even at 24).

Size appears to be 42mm.

So....what do we think of it other than the above? I think she paid less than AUS$100 (less than US$65).

3313561594_d175c6bbec_o.jpg

3313561582_ce2d4d1564_o.jpg

3313561590_3fc2e36693_o.jpg

The bezel teeth on that looks good, hard to find on non chronos these days. Overall a good watch. It even has the correct type of orange strap. Just don't get that strap wet, every replica rolex omega or whatever with a replica strap don't come with very good quality of leather. Usually the outer leather is fake and it has real leather inside for padding. I read somewhere that the genuine omega leather is water proof such that you are suppose to be able to swim with it.