When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Imageshack.com

KB

The links for forum pics are now up the top in a kind of box, in large text on a beige background (directly underneath orange menu bar). It's huge when you finally see it, but I had a few goes looking up and down the list. It's actually above the list at the top - you'll see what I mean.

No CS that's how it was and an improvement on the click here bit that used to be on the bottom, but it's just changed again.

Now it comes up with a big pic with a hot link to load it straight to Twitter and a smaller box on the left hand side full of different codes.

Ken

This is what I have now..... http://imageshack.us/

The page looks almost the same except you will notice the addition of a cancel button before the browse button and the button that used to be the host button now say 'Start Uploading'

If you try to upload a pic to this format you will see what i mean about the new set up.

Ken

Edit: bugger it's changed again, now instead of a browse button it has a choose file button. :huh:

yup, so click 'browse', select the file, then click 'host it', then i'm seeing what G was describing -- a huge khaki box at the top of the page that has the direct link to the image...

hopefully it will quit changing on you and you'll see what we're seeing ;)

deltatahoe

Ok I have worked it out and if this is what is to come to everyone there will be a lot of unhappy campers.

I was seeing what G was seeing earlier this morn but halfway through uploading a set of pic's it changed to what I described.

Once you realise where the link is it is not hard to upload what is a pain however is unlike how it use to operate ie; start uploading from a sub folder and each time you hit browse it goes back to that folder....it now goes back to the very start of the process for each pic.

Like this....

Ken's folders...

click

Pictures...

click

Clothes...

click

Belts...

click

Armani..

A real pain if you have anything stored away deep.

Ken

so ken have you typically uploaded one pic at a time?

if so, do you use firefox? there is a imageshack toolbar for firefox that let's you upload multiple files at once for free; it's easy to use and did i mention it's free :D

deltatahoe

Ya shitting me :o ....three years down the track, hundreds of image done one by bloody one and now he tells me I could do them all at once! :(

ken