When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PVD Pro-Hunter info req.

rosnik

I just read all your PVD posts. I don't talk about my work over here. I post all that stufff at RWI. Feel free to look at it there. But you have asked so I'll answer. The key word here is 'Make'. They don't make anything. It's all dropshipped. I build my own pieces in very limited quantities and it is superior to the sweatshop stuff...period. That is not my opinion. It comes directly from the people who have recieved one. Mine are based on the Bamford & Sons model which I owned a gen of. It is what motivated me to start the PVD Project two years ago. And the exposure I gave them is the reason the Pro Hunter even exists in rep form today. In fact if you check the link that was posted you will see that the twins have a Pro Hunter Pepsi GMT which does not exist in gen form. I was the first one to do a Pepsi GMT. Apparently they decided to copy it. so I guess you could say my rep has been repped. :huh: The Pro Hunters are talked about more on the forums but in the real world the Bamford & Sons are more exclusive which is why I do those. I don't mess with the new supercase or the ceramic models. so if someone wants ceramic or they want it to say Pro Hunter then that's fine. I could care less. I gave that advice to rosnik not as an endorsement (I would never recommend the twins for a purchase) but rather as clarification because he was specifically for a Pro Hunter. And no matter who he buys it from they are all dropshipping from the same suppliers. Hope that clarified it for you.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the Pro Hunter GMT II ceramic bezel. I've loved it since I first saw it. I wasn't quite willing to pay the cartel price for this particular watch, but when a brand new Asian clone 2836 version came for sale in the trade forum for $165, I couldn't resist.

I'm EXTREMELY glad I pulled the trigger. It's a real stunner!! So far (less than a week :D ), the movement has been great...GMT hand works perfectly...watch gains 2 sec/day.

Just hope it lasts.

I'll give it to Fakey, he may be one of the most arrogant, pompus, self righteous piece of s**t on the planet, but he is a master of his craft!! They don't make much better than some of his pieces, including Switzerland!!

Man that must be the nicest thing I ever said about him, I need a shower now, I feel dirty!!

I'll give it to Fakey, he may be one of the most arrogant, pompus, self righteous piece of s**t on the planet, but he is a master of his craft!! They don't make much better than some of his pieces, including Switzerland!!

Man that must be the nicest thing I ever said about him, I need a shower now, I feel dirty!!

Yeah...I'll have to check his stuff out.

EDIT - Watches I mean :D

This is the nicest compliment I have ever heard someone give MF, I mean FM. ;) Good stuff :thumbs: Mike

Exactly, what do you mean??????

How are you telling about ?

Wow, talk about totally uncalled for. :huh: