When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greetings from Sydney,Australia

Hi everybody, just joined the forum,and figured I'd say hello. After a lifetime of being a watch fanatic, I bought a gen Rolex SS Sub about 10 years ago...I love it. I've also got a Citizen Promaster to wear at work, and a Guess bugeye chrono that looks pretty cool. At the time I bought the Sub, I also looked at a Breitling Navitimer, but thought the face was too busy; for some reason, I've now decided that the Breitling looks great, but I've now also got 6 year old twins, so my days of buying gens are over for a while. This has lead me to the world of replicas, and this forum. I feel a lot better that it's not just me who is a watch freak. Later, LW.

Welcome and congrats on the twins btw haha. There is a lot of information to be learned here so make sure you read up as much as possible before buying unless you're confident in a decision. Our trusted dealers are all pretty well reviewed but still in any case make sure you check up on them. Haha other than that welcome to the forum and have fun

Also, I know what you mean about it being nice knowing it's not just you haha. Before I came here I loved watches but I was searching around online and looking at websites that were such obvious scams it was disgusting... I've found this place and currently I'd say I'm lucky I don't have money or I believe I probably would already have about 50 reps haha

Edited by spider87

Who are you calling a watch freak bucko!

I'll have you know I'm only an addict. :D

G'day and welcome to RWG, you will find quite a few Aussies here including 3 of the Admin team.

Ken

Welcome and congrats on the twins btw haha. There is a lot of information to be learned here so make sure you read up as much as possible before buying unless you're confident in a decision. Our trusted dealers are all pretty well reviewed but still in any case make sure you check up on them. Haha other than that welcome to the forum and have fun

Also, I know what you mean about it being nice knowing it's not just you haha. Before I came here I loved watches but I was searching around online and looking at websites that were such obvious scams it was disgusting... I've found this place and currently I'd say I'm lucky I don't have money or I believe I probably would already have about 50 reps haha

Wow, what prompt replies. Very friendly here :)

Edited by Little Walter

Well, thanks for all the replies. phaedo, northern beaches...you're a lucky man; I wonder if you're a Manly supporter? I followed the Bears until they slipped out of first division. I'm in Concord, pretty happy here in the Inner West. Stepping up to a real watch, eh? LOL...I'll admit I'm looking forward to a Navitimer, but I'll always defend my Rolex. Looks good, tough, suits all occasions, and worth more now than when I bought it; I remember how annoyed my wife, (girlfriend at the time), was when I told her much I'd spent. Damn, I wish I'd bought a few. OK, goodnight all...this looks like a nice forum that really suits my tastes.