When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A shot from the workbench...

rmcsherry

Boo! No contemporaries here ;) Just good 'ol vintage brass dials with a bit of watchmakers wax to pick out the engraving.

So, they WON'T fit a 44 or 47? You AREN'T selling them? I'm n00bish when it comes to reps and even more n00bish when it comes to vintage...

Thanks!

So, they WON'T fit a 44 or 47? You AREN'T selling them? I'm n00bish when it comes to reps and even more n00bish when it comes to vintage...

Thanks!

Vintage Panerai's were a 6152/1 (47mm with crown guard), 6152 (47mm), 6154 (47mm without CG, Radiomir Panerai dial), 3646 (47mm - plain dial, cali dial, Radiomir Panerai dial) and GPF 2/56 (60mm monster!). There are other variants, but these are the main groups.

The dials are all 38 or 39mm, and depending on the dial, fit an Angelus Cal 240, Cortebert cal 616 or Unitas 6497 (both of which have the same subdial spacing). As for selling them, drop me a PM and we'll see what you need!

R!

Even if this time I had to pass this run it is always a pleasure to see that the hard work has been paid off...they indeed look great!

I am looking forward to see soon some personal projects with the new dials installed!

Nice work as again R. :D

I am very pressed to receive it.

V., you can be sure that you will see this one in one of my project in the next days, all is ready except the dial; will be a 6152 with a full thick full caseback with only MM engraving.