When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Replicacenter Has To Say About Rwg.cc

thomasng

I think the number one rule to the internet is when it comes to a forum versus a web store - always trust the forum.

Any website (or person for that matter) that feels the need to trash its competitors needs to be avoided at all costs. If a company/person feels it necessary to trash its competitors to survive, then its products are not worth considering.

But on a positive note, if those same sheep came here the first bleat out of their mouth would be...

"WHO HAS THE BEST SUB???"

We need people here who are willing to read and investigate and form their own opinions, not simply be led around by the nose.

......And I was just about to have a nose ring installed :3a:

• 3 months later...

Man...I'm new here and just bought a couple of watches from one of you scammers!?

:angry:

I've been investigating Rolex from, goreplicas.com, one of the "recommended" places from replicacenter.com, and they say how nobody else has quality like them? They want $1300 for a replica?? Do you guys have a recommendation with same quality for less. Looking for a Yachtmaster in titanium, white face. Thanks again!

>>> think they don't want to spell it right because people might go to serious competition.<<<<

They spelled it correctly, they are just sevreal generations out of date. You see RWCC (Replica Watch Collector's Club) preceeded TRC which preceeded RWG I wich proceeded this forum (as well as whatever the hell other forums there are out there right now). So the scam sights are just too lazy to even keep up to date.

I had the "honor" of being personally named as a "scammer" on Replicacenter back when I was running RWCC (which I did but for less than a year). Atleast I am no longer up there by name, atleast i don't think so.

One example of trusty dealer for Replicacenter :

http://www.goreplicas.com/

I have read this :

movement is crafted by the 300+ year old ?

Man... You guys have NO IDEA how close I came to dropping big bux to goreplicas.... had the final order screen up and all when I found TRC, RWG2 and RWI through an embedded link in a seperate window totally unrelated to watches...

I closed that order screen out... finished my fapping to the other pr0n tab i had open and started my journey at RWG2, TRC and RWI... thank gawd I encountered all you scammers... I've piled up about 20 "fake" rep watches and been :Jumpy: "scammed" repeatedly :Jumpy: by several of our trusted dealers.... man... I've got to get back to goreplicas and send them the 850usd I was thinking about sending them 4 monthes ago... :yuk:

Wow.. I love you guys... :wub: you scam me almost weekly and I actually have nice watches to show for it.

What scares - at least - me the most is that I think that some people are actually going to chew down and swallow those words without even considering to 'investigate' those claims for themselves.

I did for several years.

goreplicas.com is one of their favorite sites. Same ole same ole....$900 SS ETA Subs.

I actually bought one :(

Man...I'm new here and just bought a couple of watches from one of you scammers!?

:angry:

I've been investigating Rolex from, goreplicas.com, one of the "recommended" places from replicacenter.com, and they say how nobody else has quality like them? They want $1300 for a replica?? Do you guys have a recommendation with same quality for less. Looking for a Yachtmaster in titanium, white face. Thanks again!

looking for a titanium yachtmaster is like looking for a wooden fighter jet.

it just doesn't exist, from rolex or otherwise

:lol: Those people nearly sucked me in until I was saved here!

Same here, I'm glad I found this joint.

I'm glad I took the time to register here and try to learn what everyone is willing to share. Not only is this forum educational, its entertaining! This is one of the few boards I have joined that I truly learn from

LMFAO!!! :black_eye:

Ha Ha.. :bangin: O.K., gimme a break, I was at work & my brain was shutting down. Plus, I'm a newbie so I was pretty much double damned. I meant Platinum faced, example:

http://www.goreplicas.com/index.php?action=DisplayExclusive

Actually, after thinking about it, I don't think I'm going to get a Rolex rep. I could never pull off the lie that I actually bought it, everyone will know it's a fake.

:cry:

Ha Ha.. :bangin: O.K., gimme a break, I was at work & my brain was shutting down. Plus, I'm a newbie so I was pretty much double damned. I meant Platinum faced, example:

http://www.goreplicas.com/index.php?action=DisplayExclusive

Actually, after thinking about it, I don't think I'm going to get a Rolex rep. I could never pull off the lie that I actually bought it, everyone will know it's a fake.

:cry:

What's lower on the "Can I pull it off scale"? An Omega or a Breitling? A Rolex isn't very high in the high horology pecking order. If you can't pull off convincing people a $3500 watch belongs on your wrist, a $2500 Omega isn't going to fool them either. Besides, the idea here is for you to enjoy the watch, not enjoy its effect on fooling others.

Well, now that's really too much to bear!

I bore anything with from site so far... the sleepless nights... the hours subtracted to my work, my family, my real life... the money disappeared from my bank account... the files becoming more and more filled with watches, straps, crystals, crowns, cyclopses, glues, gaskets, tools, etc... the offending avatars and signatures... the censorship on offending avatars and signatures...

but now I simply can't stand the awareness to be on a recognized scam site that is even recognized by Replicacenter!

I am leaving too.

What's lower on the "Can I pull it off scale"? An Omega or a Breitling? A Rolex isn't very high in the high horology pecking order. If you can't pull off convincing people a $3500 watch belongs on your wrist, a $2500 Omega isn't going to fool them either. Besides, the idea here is for you to enjoy the watch, not enjoy its effect on fooling others.

I'm thinking they're about the same? I'd say that most people, especially me & people in my circle, don't know too much about watches. I've owned a real Tag, and I wouldn't say I'm into buying these watches to fool people but I really do want something well made and I don't want someone buggin me about the authenticity of my watch. I'm probably just going to get a TAG but I'm having a hard time finding some decent Monaco or Monza reps? I ordered two Panerais, because they look really nice. I dont' think anyone I know has heard or them (so they don't know how expensive they really are) so I'm not going to lie...but I'm not going to say how much they cost. ;)