When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new baby....much props to you guys!

grilly

After many, many hours on this board of reading and researching I finally went all out on a UPO last week. I picked up my first UPO from RG from a fellow member there and I could not be more happy. I've come close to pulling the trigger on a UPO from a dealer, but I knew I was going to want AR so I held off. I finally got the opportunity to pick up one done by Chief and I know it's a cliche on here, but they really are amazing.

To avoid being too dramatic here, I've been looking for something like this board for the better part of 5 years or so. I can't tell you how many times before this board I was so close to paying $700 for a "swiss" omega replica from the scam artists out there. Luckily for me I knew something wasn't right. I was actually referred to the board from a friend who is a jeweler that told me that this place was probably the most knowledgeable place on the net for watches in general, not just reps. I've been here daily ever since.

This is my first run on pics so please be easy. I'm no pro by any means. Hopefully I can learn as much about photography as I have about reps.

Again, thanks to the board for teaching me about the wonderful world of reps. Now I'm hooked. Look for me on the Breitling board when my V3 Skyland from Peter arrives in a week or so ;)

UPOreal.jpg

P3190005-2.jpg

Next to my PO, the first rep I bought. This is a good reference for those noobs like me that wondered what the main difference between a PO and UPO are.

P3190002.jpg

P3190008.jpg

Yes... always keep an eye on the Sales Corner. Good stuff are to be found there if you look hard enough.

Yes Chief's AR is amazing. I have a crystal with him right now and when it gets back, I will have a "new" watch essentially. That's how good the AR is.

Enjoy the UPO. Its a higly modable watch and will look indistinguisable from the the gen with some gen parts.

Cheers

siesta

Congrats on the new baby! Although you realise its all downhill from here on!

Also a bigger congrats, on learning to use the board, and supporting it. :clap:

It gives your admin team a lot of pleasure to see the hard work pay off, when a new member comes on board, takes the time to learn the ropes, gives us some support, and finally succeeds in obtaining what they want!

Our reason for being, actually.

Offshore

Boomer Sooner !!!! ... jus kidding :)

Congrats !!!

and this forum took me to my learning more about photography.. so congrats on your first pics too !!

and your Orange banner !!!

way to go Longhorns !!

Live Strong and Wear it Well !!

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

Boomer Sooner !!!! ... jus kidding :)

Congrats !!!

and this forum took me to my learning more about photography.. so congrats on your first pics too !!

and your Orange banner !!!

way to go Longhorns !!

Live Strong and Wear it Well !!

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

Yea, it's no coincidence that my flagship UPO had to be the Orange numeral/black bezel. The Pumpkin is a little too Syracuse Orange for this Longhorn. Although I'll probably end up with one before it's all over.

Hook em! ;)

oh lord...

im waiting for one just like that (white numerals)......................( i smell the cathalogs...), and i find myself everyday drewling in everysingle free shop of everysingle airport in europe while looking at it..

its just sick.......................

my envy does not allows me to congratulate you

A.