When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Welcome another Ebel

By-Tor

Just received this one for a trade to my GMT IIc (which I never loved).

This one... well this was a love at first sight.

1-6.jpg

Thanks to a German member Pane for a flawless watch & transaction! :tu:

:o o0o0o.. are u not going to wait for the closer subdial version.. if they are going to release it that is :p

Naah... I don't care about the subdial issue at all. And we don't even know how the new movement is yet (long term).

I just wanted a Ebel with a strap... and to get rid of my GMT IIc.

:o BT wearing a strap!! Never thought I'd see the day :lol:

Neither did I.

I wanted the bracelet version initially but I think a watch with a strap adds some variation. More I thought about it, more I liked the idea. I guess it's safe to say that my collection hasn't been very "versatile". :D

Congrats on the purchase, I love these Ebels.

Thanks DS. I will take more pics soon, and write some kind of small article (as usual).

Thanks guys.

@dluddy: Cool. You won't be disappointed. This is really well made piece and the AR is ultra strong.

I will set up my studio now and take some "seriouz shotz". :tu:

Bump. Added a better wrist shot.

I love how the yellow stitching on the strap matches some of the hands. Very sporty... looks like a real youthful and exciting piece!

Also: good for you for not being finicky about the subdial spacing. You're just like me... wear what you like - don't dwell over something trivial.

Also: good for you for not being finicky about the subdial spacing. You're just like me... wear what you like - don't dwell over something trivial.

Exactly. Who gives a toss... I just enjoy it.

Here's the first studio shot.

3a.jpg

;) Hy BT very nice watch and a really good trade for both of us thanks for the nice words in your thread hopefully it makes some deals here easier with your feedback.

Thnx for you GMT II I like it really a very smooth bracelet what did you do with it?

Very nice BT. I know how long you have contemplated one of those.

I just picked up the same one from a member last night. Needs some work but nothing serious. Look forward to getting it.

I don't know, I may have to refund your money after seeing these photos!

I'm kidding, I mailed it hours ago.

;) Hy BT very nice watch and a really good trade for both of us thanks for the nice words in your thread hopefully it makes some deals here easier with your feedback.

Thnx for you GMT II I like it really a very smooth bracelet what did you do with it?

Hi Pane, I agree. It was a great trade for both of us.

By the way... the review is out too.

Regarding the GMTIIc bracelet: I mildly polished it and sunken it to a cup of sewing machine oil for overnight. That always does the trick with the rep Rolex bracelets. The difference is huge after this treatment.

Here's a photo of your GMT. You can use it in the forum/wrist checks if you want. :)

1a.jpg