When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ulisse Nardin phone

strattakan

Yeah, sold out. And how is that a failure? Where I come from I call that success. Allowing ones opinions about design to dictate action would be the failure.

Not that we have to worry though, Iceberg isn't in the luxury goods business. He just criticizes things from the balcony eating stale popcorn like the two guys from the Muppets, while Rolf counts the money, read the accolades, and polishes the awards...

Yeah, sold out. And how is that a failure? Where I come from I call that success. Allowing ones opinions about design to dictate action would be the failure.

Not that we have to worry though, Iceberg isn't in the luxury goods business. He just criticizes things from the balcony eating stale popcorn like the two guys from the Muppets, while Rolf counts the money, read the accolades, and polishes the awards...

i got better view from my balcony to criticize things than you from your basement

• 1 month later...

I dont' know fellas... on one hand it's sikkkkkkkkkkkkkkk on the other it's quite silly!

All in all to say, I'd deff buy it if it were stolen or replicated :) however my blackberry bold destroys this fone with it's multi-funcationality but then again people who buy this fone are not into function but rather the movement... and then again, what would be the point if you have a UN watch on your wrist? ;)