When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This is What RWG is About

Toadtorrent

I answer a lot of Noob posts being as welcoming as I can knowing full well that much of what I answer has been asked before and answered many times...but also realizing that a lot of people coming here may be new to forums, watches, etc...and can be a bit flustered with the volume of information and how to get what they want. Something I've always taken to heart, and found in Lani's signature (paraphrasing badly) has been the idea that we need to support new members through the initial bumps, as they really are the future of RWG.

If ever anyone has doubted what a few minutes answering questions can do...read the following thread:

Agrippa's First Post

Agrippa came to the forum with only a passing fancy in watches...fully admitting this...and fully admitting he intended to be a "hit and run" forum member. BUT, after seeing the blood that makes the forum thanks in big part I'm sure to Maxman, Greg_r and others...the man upgraded to PLATINUM before he's even ordered his first watch. Why? In his words:

"...this place has to be worth a tenner a month simply because of all the cool and friendly people who hang out here. "

So...before you copy and paste the "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON NOOB" line in your reply to the next question...think about what a few minutes of typing can do to help keep the forum welcoming, alive and supported!!

For those who aren't supporters yet, for only a few bucks a month...it helps keep the forum alive which you will want after you read the quality of info here...AND, if you act now...you get a free $4 raffle ticket which is worth more than the month fee anyways (I think...don't quote me on that).

Don't forget to go HERE to register for the lotto.

RWG Support RAFFLE

Great post

i feel so useless since i can't upgrade my membership because of CC issues

but one thing's for sure, is that i have never found a friendlier and more helpful community as this one

my knowledge has expanded greatly since i first signed up a couple of weeks ago, and i have all of u to thank for that,

its been educating, fun and highly addictive!

i hope that ill be able to repay this forum in the near future, by supporting, adding content and simply helping out whoever i can

thx RWG

As i am also new here, i try to find the answers to my questions by reading a lot in this forum. my wife complains that i spend too much time sitting in front of the screen instead of doing other things.my answer is that i`m trying to find a nice rep for her and that i need to gather informations.

I can only say that i learned so much during the last weeks and i will surely do so in the future and maybe one day i will ask some questions in one of the subforums.

Anyway, thanks to all the people who wrote reviews and gave other valuable informations.

i hope that ill be able to repay this forum in the near future, by supporting, adding content and simply helping out whoever i can

Adding content is great as well, man. After all it makes the appeal of RWG. I wish I could do more in that way but I'm not as competent as others in this field. -_-

Valerian

Great post

i feel so useless since i can't upgrade my membership because of CC issues

but one thing's for sure, is that i have never found a friendlier and more helpful community as this one

my knowledge has expanded greatly since i first signed up a couple of weeks ago, and i have all of u to thank for that,

its been educating, fun and highly addictive!

thx RWG

There is no need to feel useless. I see that you give back by being very active on this forum. This is very Important. To Interact with other members is the life blood of this commuity. When you can you will upgrade, untill that time comes you are a valuable member just the same. :) Mike

Weheeey, I'm a celebrity!!!! If I can keep this up I'll surely be doing the rounds on all the big talk shows sometime next week. "Hello Larry, nice to see ya!"; "Not at all Oprah, it was no trouble getting the day off to come see you"; "My pleasure David, I've always been a fan"; "Please keep that naked woman away from me Howard, remember there might be children listening!".

Now where did I stash the tuxedo again.....

Great way to spread the WORD TT !! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

every new member that has upgraded.. pass it on to another member that comes on board.. upgrade .. it's the "Proper" action to take to be self supporting and take Ownership for your place at RWG..

Great Post Toad !!

L