When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Explorer I from Josh, Seized by the Customs... I guess

koldo

Hi to all,

I'd really love to hear if you got similar stories guys!!!!!

Although this being my first post, I am very usual in reading throughout these pages... which have lead me to one of my passions, reps :D

I am the proud owner of a milgauss, an LV SUB, a daytona, and a Zenith... and a gen cartier... And today, I WAS GOING to be a proud owner of a brand new Explorer I from Josh

I wasnt there when the postman passed by, so my superkind neighbour took it for me... what a good surprise, you get back home late in the evening, and get that box! :)

BTW, I live in madrid, spain, EU.

BUT!!!! there was a strange sort of tape around the box, with the writing "ADUANA ESPANA" on it... Didnt even notice in that moment, how excited I was. Actually, the box was open, and I assume that one of my beloved Customs agent is wearing my Explorie instead of me.

The economic loss is not excessively high, but, you all know how disappointing it feels to see that instead of your illusion! you know what I mean, checking the tracking number all day long, etc.

You'll see in the pic my new rollie!

All I can say is S H # T and will have to save a bit of money to purchase again my watch next month

:angry:

Edited by koldo

I'm feeling with you, buddy. Please accept my concolences.

After our very short exchance I know that you are well deserving of better luck and I keep my fingers crossed that next time you will receive an extremely beautiful watch without hassles.

If you need any help please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours kindly

Valerian

I'm feeling with you, buddy. Please accept my concolences.

After our very short exchance I know that you are well deserving of better luck and I keep my fingers crossed that next time you will receive an extremely beautiful watch without hassles.

If you need any help please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours kindly

Valerian

Ha Ha!

Well, I am still happy, and wont loose my sense of humor for this!

Tks again, man! This helps us all!

Koldo

pretty positive josh will replace a rep seized by customs; email him -- you should be fine ;)

deltatahoe

I've emailed him... I would be so positively surprised to see such a thing! If that happens, he will be my man forever! :D

Still, a "part of the game"

Rgrds

Koldo

thats really bad...i had the same problem some years ago with straps...open it and it was just the invoice...no strap , no buckle...so sad...but our hobby has this kind of mess sometime

thats really bad...i had the same problem some years ago with straps...open it and it was just the invoice...no strap , no buckle...so sad...but our hobby has this kind of mess sometime

Whoa. Hey Faber! I was thinking of you the other day. Well, to be honest I couldn't for the life of me remember your SN, but remembered your avatar and your SG. I suppose some would suggest I alter my priorities. Some. Good to see you.

@koldo

Joshua will resend the watch. Best of luck to you.

• 1 month later...