When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie From Holland

Hi all,

Another newbie from The Netherlands. I've been reading the board for a couple of weeks now, and already learned an awfull lot about the world of reps. I own 5 Rollies. Knowing a ETA Sub SS, ETA GMT II R/B, ETA EXP II W (with black outline around the hour markings), Asian EX I and a ETA Yachtmaster (Ladie's). So, too be honest i own 4 Rollies and paid for 5 because the Yachtmaster is for the girlfriend. :)

I have recently bought 3 of the 5 watches on this board. The GMT II i bought from Thrusty. The Explorer II and the Yachtmaster i bought from PT. All the transaction with those 2 dealers went perfect. Great responce on e-mail, superfast shipment and great aftersales. I will deffently buy again from these guys!!! I will post some picture soon. But first i have to read Pug's Photo Tutorials.

OK, that's it for now, hope to speak to you all soon.

Marc

Hi Marc,

welcome overhere.....there a lot to learn here. Please read the recent topics

and if you have some trouble: pm to the dealers, they will give you the best service

Hoi Marc, welkom vanuit het brabantse

Gerco

Welkom!!

Nice to see you here, and posting!

Yo have really a good taste of yoyr watches :D

niet verslaafd worden zoals velen van ons.... :3a:

greetz arthur

Hi all,

Another newbie from The Netherlands. I've been reading the board for a couple of weeks now, and already learned an awfull lot about the world of reps. I own 5 Rollies. Knowing a ETA Sub SS, ETA GMT II R/B, ETA EXP II W (with black outline around the hour markings), Asian EX I and a ETA Yachtmaster (Ladie's). So, too be honest i own 4 Rollies and paid for 5 because the Yachtmaster is for the girlfriend. :)

I have recently bought 3 of the 5 watches on this board. The GMT II i bought from Thrusty. The Explorer II and the Yachtmaster i bought from PT. All the transaction with those 2 dealers went perfect. Great responce on e-mail, superfast shipment and great aftersales. I will deffently buy again from these guys!!! I will post some picture soon. But first i have to read Pug's Photo Tutorials.

OK, that's it for now, hope to speak to you all soon.

Marc