When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

You Won't Imagine What I Found When I Searched For Panerai 112 On Google Images

V

Comment for the photo:

Ladies and gentlemen, put away your Panerais. WWR Co-editor Scott, dirty bird that he is, sent us an image of two lads and two lasses - Um… giving each other pleasure. Feel free to click through to see the entire image, but BE WARNED! IT IS VERY GRAPHIC, NOT SAFE FOR WORK, AND WILL OFFEND YOU! IF YOU CLICK THE LINK, YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO EMAIL ME AND COMPLAIN ABOUT DIRTY STUFF ON WWR. If you don’t want to click on the link, rest assured one of the models is wearing a very large watch, shown here, possibly a Panerai.

Hey V-

Please put this kind of stuff in the off-topic section. Having a child looking over your shoulder is not a good thing - irrespective of the size of the picture.

Actually ignore that comment I just noticed you said not work friendly in the listing.

Imagine how one should feel when he is searching for 'Panerai 112' on google and this image is 3rd or 4th in the results :huh:

New scientific research has proven that wearing a Panerai, especially while having sex, will lead to better sex, with hornier women.

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...