When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another Aussie to the Ranks

Hey RWG, how are you guys?

I've been reading up over a couple of months on this forum on all sorts of stuff, it's amazing what you guys do! I'm a university student from Australia, who adores watches (particularly the IWC's and Panerai's). But being a student and all, money usually revolves around having a good time, sometimes "too" much of a good time haha. So, i've been searching and searching for that one watch to spent a bit money on. I've decided I'm going to go for a BP 5002 V1 (an absolute classic). I've seen the work done by Sander, Vac and a few other members and all i can say is well done! Lately there has been a sort of BP renaissance going on, and it's been awesome! I know I'm going to enjoy my time here,

Thanks guys,

Dan.

Well G'day there Bruce...ahem...I mean Dan and welcome to RWG :)

You will find lots of us Aussies here, in fact many will post in this intro, so I am sure you will feel right at home in no time.

Ken

Oh that's really cool. Good to know i'll have some people who'll understand my sense of humour then! I was down the coast just last weekend, but both the coast and brissy has been pretty miserable with the constant rain at the moment.

Anyways offshore i'll see you around the forums mate,

Dan.