When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Struck The Gold Mine In Shenzhen Today.

thomasng

Finally, all those people who said good things would happen to me again, sure enough they did again today. :D

I decided to go up to Shenzhen again for some rep shopping. I saw some good PAMs in a store window and quickly went in. Under the table, they had boxes of ETA reps, a lot of Rolexes and PAMs, and some Omegas and Breitlings.

Anyways, to cut the crap I went through a lot of watched and after a ton of hard bargaining, I picked up the following:

- PAM 063 with 2893 movement (their last one)

- PAM 112H with Swiss Swan Neck 6497

- Vacheron Constantin old Overseas Arabic dial (killer rep)

- Vacheron Constantin Overseas latest version

- Rolex Submariner LV (newest version with good CGs but bad rehaut still)

All for 6000 RMB- (US$740) not too shabby, but I probably could have done much better. Opening price was a shocking 15000 RMB.

It was 3 hours of work well spent.

Great to see you returning to your old form, Admin. :) Great purchases for sure and a darn excellent package deal.

The 2893 Pams must be getting awefully scarce. I have the 029 with the individually numered case back and its a fantastic piece. The little lady loves her 063.

Welcome back! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Jet

Another note:

Please do not let this post distract you from buying from our dealers. I will still do, as you have the convenience of buying from home. While I had to deal with safety issues carrying so much cash around, and the hours of talking it took. No customs issues too from our dealers.

Nice bunch Admin...post pictures whenever you have the opportunity!!! :victory:

Congrats!

Alex

Finally, all those people who said good things would happen to me again, sure enough they did again today. :D

I decided to go up to Shenzhen again for some rep shopping. I saw some good PAMs in a store window and quickly went in. Under the table, they had boxes of ETA reps, a lot of Rolexes and PAMs, and some Omegas and Breitlings.

Anyways, to cut the crap I went through a lot of watched and after a ton of hard bargaining, I picked up the following:

All for 6000 RMB- (US$740) not too shabby, but I probably could have done much better. Opening price was a shocking 15000 RMB.

The seller probably agree to that price "too fast/easily".

You would still say "I probably could have done much better" if you manage to get it for half of what you paid. :D

[/quote

wow. the pam 063 is a great find with that movement. seems like they are impossible to get