When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new favorite source for LV products!

gioarmani

I have stated in past threads that I used to do business with sofiasreplica.com and 7starhandbags.com for all my girl's LV (and other bags) needs.

NOT ANYMORE...

Not only does it appears a lot of their sites have gotten pinched, sofias actually tried to screw me on my wholesale order by canceling my $1,200 order with 50% off and asking me to redo the order and only giving me a 20% discount--instead of the 50% they had guaranteed me IN WRITING.

Needless to say, as good as their quality was (in the past...) I am saying to hell with their site/sites--there's nothing more detestable than a blatant liar; especially someone who does it for money.

Based on word of mouth, I tried another website, http://www.ereplicabags.com , and was treated phenomenal, not only with the quality of the product, but also with the service, and pricing; they held true to their promise of a 50% wholesale discount. So, I wound up getting $1,200 worth of LV bags for $600, with FREE shipping. :)

All their LVs have the thicker printed canvas that really holds it shape over time; definitely better than the flimsier, thinner printed fabric that your cheaper, crappier LV reps come with. All have genuine, oxidizing leather trim, serial numbers, proper markings, tags and stamps, straps, ID tags, paperwork (care/instruction booklets, cards, faux receipts, etc), dustbags and the like. Quality and service was above & beyond.

They guarantee that your shipment will arrive in perfect condition, and should the @ssholes at Customs seize your package, they will either refund you in full or send out all the merchandise again, at their expense. Nice.

So here's a few quick pics of just some of the pieces I received last week. :)

LV Monogram Keepall 55:

IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1282.jpg

IMG_1288.jpg

LV Damier Azur Keepall 55:

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

LV Monogram Perfo Pouchette:

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

LV French Purse:

IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

LV Damier Messenger Melville (my photog bag :) ):

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

LV Damier Azur Griet:

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

Most websites are bait & switch scam sites that promise pics of a certain quality that you'll never get. Others are less expensive, with crappier quality merchandise, and some are simply too overpriced, regardless of what they deliver. And most certainly don't have guaranteed delivery, regardless of customs.

The nice thing about their wholesale discount is that if your buy 5 pieces you get 40% off (doesn't have to be a bag, can be an organizer, wallet, keychain, etc.)--in other words you can order 2 bags and pay $500, or you can order 5 and only pay $675.

If anyone is looking for an LV piece for themselves or their significant other, I highly recommend this site.

Enjoy!

Good to know, Gioarmani!! Thanks for sharing the info, I will definitely "bookmark" this site for my future purchases.

Great bags, by the way, especially the messenger bag, hadn't seen that one before. Can't wait to surf their site!!

thanks for the link !

showed it to my LV-addicted wife .....

... full of hope to save a lot of money ....

but - sadly no success -_-

like i can spot a fake Rolex - she can spot fake LV right away -

life can be so hard :D

cheers,

Frank

Do you know were can i find LV trolley or travel bags?

The two Keepall 55's pictured are travel bags--almost 2 feet long each. By trolley, do you mean the LV suitcases with pull handles & wheels? Those I bought from Kenberg (Bergie's on the forum).

Edited by gioarmani

IS THERE A DEALER THAT SHIPS FROM EU???? I REALLY NEED IT!!!!

I don't know of any sellers in the EU, but google might provide some. Just go to google.com and put in "replica louis vuitton". Our servers only pull US sites first. Your servers will pull EU sites first.

If not, maybe you could find a member in the US or UK, and ship them to him, and then he can send them to you.

Hey Gio,

On that handbag site, they have a link to their sister replica watchsite and this looks????: http://www.yourreplicawatch.com/swiss-repl...rals-p-136.html

Since you've done business with them, could you please inquire about this?

Thanks,

Hike

Hey Gio,

On that handbag site, they have a link to their sister replica watchsite and this looks????: http://www.yourreplicawatch.com/swiss-repl...rals-p-136.html

Since you've done business with them, could you please inquire about this?

Thanks,

Hike

I followed that link too Hike, seemed the prices they are offering are extremely inflated!

C'mon people; have we not learned that 99% of all rep watch sites are rip-offs? That's why we found these forums to begin with. :)

I've never tried their watches and never would. Almost every single watch site linked to bag sites, are rip-offs--sofiasreplica, 7starhandbags, ereplica. etc.

It's easier to screw someone $600 for a watch than $600 for a purse.

I followed that link too Hike, seemed the prices they are offering are extremely inflated!

@Grant.....if their claim of real Swiss 7750, that would be cheap!

C'mon people; have we not learned that 99% of all rep watch sites are rip-offs? That's why we found these forums to begin with. :)

I've never tried their watches and never would. Almost every single watch site linked to bag sites, are rip-offs--sofiasreplica, 7starhandbags, ereplica. etc.

It's easier to screw someone $600 for a watch than $600 for a purse.

@Gio.......got it!

• 4 weeks later...