When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Share Your True Treasure!

nnomad

The last watch on the line..the last one you would even consider to sell, give or lose..the one that has your wrist engraved on its back.............................................................your holly grail....that one replica that makes you feel each time you use it what you felt the first time you have it on your wrist...........

THE ONE AND ONLY:

I am belive most people would answer Rolex , Breitling , IWC , Omega etc.. those top popular brands

But for me to this question answer is funny and diffrent : I would say my favorite is Oris TT3 7750.. Teh I love this watch!!!!!!!! :wub:

oris_tt3chronograph.jpg

Edited by seymur

Tastes change, at one pont it was the INGY and i went and spent my life savings on the gen, (good job too as the bank crashed just after) but the 3717 is close, but i have made a few watches my self and even done a lot of movement work, so i would ever sell that one, To do it i had to learn servicing, cleaning, perlage, graining in straight lines, polishing, angulering ( crap spelling) assembly and gold plating. Would you give up your learning peice?

DSC01485.jpg

DSC01492.jpg

DSC01494.jpg

That movement started out as this

DSC00826.jpg

My first nice rep and paid alot for it back then.

Got this one from Eddie in 04. First one got lost and had given up when El gave me a mail that a replacement was forthcoming. True to his word there it was.

A friendship was born and at his suggestion I should wonder over to rwg1 to check things out.

Lots of good times I associate with this watch here and will keep forever.

0004462ju4.jpg

Is this about reps or gens?

About gens... Pepsi GMT is my "grail" watch. Rolex has never made more perfect watch (just mho). Will never sell it.

RolexGMTMasterII.jpg

About reps/frankens... my white Explorer II CHS is pretty unique. Will never sell it, either.

7a.jpg