When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWI - new discovery for me

bluerex

Hi guys. I have just stumbled onto RWI site (replica watch info) and was wondering why there seem to be more dealers on that site that we have here.

I have also spent some time on Repgeek last year and don't really visit that site anymore. The guys here on RWG are a lot more friendly and I am truly enjoying my stay here. ;)

I have noticed that quite a few of RWG members are also on RWI. Interesting that I have not seen any references to RWI previously...

There really isn't much point to anything that I am writing here... Just observations.

I hope I am not offending anyone by speaking about another rep site.

Mate, Do a search on the "dark side" and am sure you'll find a lot of references to rwi. A lot of us are members across the 3 boards.

As for the dealers, each board has their own policy. E.g. You won't find Josh Andrew listed there. :p

RWI used to support more people we considered scammers, but i think they have tightened up the ship a bit and thats what created Rep Geek.

THere was a mother board to RWI and Us, called RWG - sometimes called RWG 1 - after the administrator of that site disappeared and the site started falling into disrepair RWG II was started .

Whatever you do, steer clear of Red Big Joe or RGJ whatever he is going by now. I think he is now only on repgeek, there are a few others that are not welcome in our group, especially to offer services, because they are either not qualified or just scam artists.

Thats why many of us have log ins to many boards, but, i have never spent more than 2 minutes on rep geek, just to see how it was setup.

For a while, i was interested in Davidson's offerings and he wasn't here only on rwi, so i would go there to check it out. But, now in the world of super reps, you won't miss anything groundbreaking that comes out if you just follow the board

Joe has nothing to do with Repgeek,no part at all.

Your own monster. ;)

As for discovery to other forums,have fun,they all serve the purpose they need to,some honest and some not so,these are all discoveries that are made by some,not all. :)

my bad, i hear he is still around must be on rwi

its, flavor flav on rep geek?

long story with me and him, but i think he got in over his head on what his skills are for working with watches. He helped me a bunch but he also screwed up some stuff too.

Just to clarify for the OP.

RWI is a well respected forum with whom we share many members.

We consider them friends of our own board as they do of us.

D4M is a very trustworthy seller as well as a good online friend, who commands respect for (with the help of Legend of Speed and the rest of their team) steering their board out of troubled waters.

You will find a feature on D4M in our interview section.

Ken

All the fora have their own "pet" dealers, it just depends on which board you are on. Most are good, some are having the odd bit of trouble ATM. There are dealers on most boards that I would not consider dealing with personaly but there are no "bad" dealers at any of the boards where I am an active member. D4M is finest kind and you can deal with him in total confidence. He has some of the best deals going anywhere.

Yep, poor old little RWG1.1 is up and running again <insert shameless plug here> RWG1.1

You will find some unique dealers there as well as some from the other boards but we do not have a sales section there, you deal direct. If you come over for a visit be warned RWG1.1 is the wild west of watch fora and is basicly unmoderated (unless you realy p*ss me off). Funnily enough some of the dealers tend to chat there a lot more than the other fora, still don't know why but we like it.

Col.

Just to clarify for the OP.

RWI is a well respected forum with whom we share many members.

We consider them friends of our own board as they do of us.

D4M is a very trustworthy seller as well as a good online friend, who commands respect for (with the help of Legend of Speed and the rest of their team) steering their board out of troubled waters.

You will find a feature on D4M in our interview section.

Ken

+1 for D4M

Hi guys.

Thanks for all your replies. This has been a great lesson in repworld history and I appreciate you taking the time to educate me ;)

I have spent a few days lurking on RWI and I still prefer RWG. Out of RWI, RG and RWG - this forum has something special about it. Everyone is a lot more approachable. At least thats what I think.

I am yet to find a person on this forum who has not shown themselves in their best colours in my dealings with them. Thanks you all once again :1a:

Just to add some impressions.

I'm a total noob in the Rep world, started only looking into it a few days ago. It was very hard at first to filter the good sites from the bad ones. If you google Replica watches, you'll mostly find online stores of a somewhat questionable reliability. I've browsed the web a few hours, and almost gave up before I found RWI at first and RWG later, and what a find. I've always imagined that people involved in this business are of certain type, and not the one you want as friends. I was dead wrong, this forum and RWI are amazing, kind and good folks, true reviews, helpful, etc...

If only they were easier to find.......

Just to add some impressions.

I'm a total noob in the Rep world, started only looking into it a few days ago. It was very hard at first to filter the good sites from the bad ones. If you google Replica watches, you'll mostly find online stores of a somewhat questionable reliability. I've browsed the web a few hours, and almost gave up before I found RWI at first and RWG later, and what a find. I've always imagined that people involved in this business are of certain type, and not the one you want as friends. I was dead wrong, this forum and RWI are amazing, kind and good folks, true reviews, helpful, etc...

If only they were easier to find.......

you have found a "safe" place for this hobby.... why not get over to the intro section so everyone can greet you properly.. :)

this community is much more than just watches... we are a community of suport and sharing knowledge that some have spend $$$$ to gather.. but will share freely with you

you are safe here and I hope you enjoy your reps and find as much of a home here as I and countless others have..

A~C

Lani