When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help I Did A Stupid Thing...:-(

Thanks Ubi,

I did not really plan on posting it as a how to it was just a pm guide to KKS as he was determined to do it himself and it was better than him going in blind, if it helped anyone else its a bonus.

I would not recommend everyone to try it if you do put the set lever out, the parts are small and hand removal and replacement can be difficult at first but it is a common problem..... just use the right size screw driver!

• 1 year later...

I really wonder why this wonderfully informative topic by Bazz was not pinned... :search: Had a very good read!

Anyhow... I, like many others on here, have just screwed up my keyless works in my noobmariner. Unlike KKS, i do not have enough guts to try & rectify the problem, so off my noob goes to my watchsmith... :plane:

Thanks again, Bazz!!

I did this. You need to get it fixed. I used Palpatine, but I believe Finepics can do it as well.

If you fancy fixing it yourself, you need to be comfortabble removing the hands, the dial and a few bits of the movement. I took one look and decided to sent it off.

I gave it a "try" and [censored]ed up the whole watch B)

@BAZZ, Thanks for taking the time for posting your reply! That's invaluable......priceless! I'm pretty sure a lot of us have done this before, I'm guilty! As a matter of fact SirLance is working on my Noob Sub right now

that started with the same problem! If I had this procedure and pictures, I would have the guts to do it myself! Thanks again! :1a:

Best explanation I've seen. Thank you. This really should be a sticky in the repair section - it happens SO often . . . well, to me at least. :)

I agree with leitz, the Mods should pin this!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Bazz,

a big thank from me too.

Just opended my freshly received packet with handsremover, screwdrivers and so on

and tried it out your way.

Now its working again ( ok, got an scratch on the datewheel...).

Now the dial (and the hands) are going to The Zigmeister...

Andr

Edited by Duffy333333