When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Frederic Bonnus From France.. Please Drop Paypal Compliant

Jos Nana

This is what you must do... Drop the damn non receipt compliant. You have no case.

You recieved the watch on 23-7-2006... Post something at the board immediately wanted to sell at a high discount at USD 550/-.. you must have sold the watch... Fellow members can you help me to locate this thread ?

I have the FEDEX nos and tracking info right in front of me.

Fellow dealers beware of this fellow !

Joshua

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again, unfortunately this will keep happening the more people discover this site.

I'm sorry to hear of your latest problem, Joshua.

Did you guys know that Washington Mutual offers free international wire transfers with their checking accounts?

I think I'm going to open one tomorrow as I think PP days are numbered.

Guest eddielee11

i think it is the same guy who scamme dme over 960usd 2 years ago....

i think his name was in the "black list" that i have forwarded to andrew who ev entually resent to you.....

there were about 20 names,,,and another 30 names on the way,,,,working on them now..... <_<

Looks like a policy of first time business = no PayPal is the best way to go. That and/or known members of this forum. The dealers could always keep a simple buyers list shared with those dealers on this forum. Simple Excel list kept on someone's server. Not perfect but a place to start when checking if person has made ok purchases before or not.

Usil

Can someone help me to translate these french words..."Toujours pas de colis" ??

No need to translate. The fact he uses french shows that he is in a mood to scam & play around (if he didn't speak english how could he order).

Could all these scammers be "genuine afficionados"?

I mean, people who are fan of a watchmaker brand(s) so much that they hate reps, considering reps harm their beloved genuine?

Just a thought.

Through internet, hard to control who is who.

RWG/TRC/other sites should organize a feedback system like eBay's.

I really vote for a website-entry-form for newbies......or at leat 100 posts (oops, I have less)....doing a blacklist is fine.......if someone can manage to get off the list if he is doing fine.

I wait for 2 ordered (and paid) watches now for over 7 weeks and only got 2 short messages from the seller.......what do I do?....... I wait untill he comes back to my, no PP complaint...thats the way it should be.

my 0.02$

Theo

I have dealth with EL, Andrew, PT, Neil, and Joshua and all have answered my e-mails or PMs within hours. I just don't get this! these people have got to be trying to stir things up on purpose. Any one of the trusted dealers here is known to replace watches without question (even soemtimes for buyer ignorance), and even send new watches for items siezed by customs. Sellers like TTK are known to lay low on hte e-mail comms...but EVERYONE who has ever ordered from him has gotten their watch and been happy.

The first watch I ordered from EL had me worried, but as far as I was concerned if I received nothing it would have been a gamble on my end, and I would have taken the loss. You've got to be crazy to alert the security department because you were unhappy, or didn't receive you illegal goods!

Another thing I'm noticing...most of these a-holes aren't names we see every day in the forum. I don't know how much business it'll cost the dealers, but I'm all for a 100post minimum before you can pay with paypal. Heck, it'd save some poeple from making a wrong purchase or two on impulse anyway.

I don;t have Washington Mutual, can't stand Western Union, and think Moneybookers is a joke for people in the US. Paypal is the easiest (and really only) way for me to purchase my reps, and a few strange bastards are going to ruin it for me and the others here.

EXPOSE THEM IN FULL! Let whatever wrath that may befall them be!