When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AR Supplier in the UK?

markfenton

Hi All,

Is there anyone in the UK I can send a PO Chrono to have the AR re done or a AR Sapphire Crystal put in?

All help is good

Thats a good question.....It would be good to know if there are any modders in the EU area at all?

There was some research being done around the begining of the year by a couple of members, but it just kind of tailed off.

I know HauteHippie offers his AR genius to EU and UK members, you would need to ask him when his next run will be.

Sixx bones.gif

Rocketeer was sending batches of crystals from the UK over to the US for HauteHippie's runs. Not sure if this is still occurring or not, but have a look in HauteHippie's section, it might give a bit more information on it.

contact Rocketeer.

Seems like the last runs was a bit...confusing.
I hope everyone will see their cristal back...

I know double AR, or even single AR is a great thing, but sending a cristal to Rocketeer, who will send it to HauteHippie in the US, who will send it to someone else to do the job...well,
it seems scary to me (well you might say that it wasn't looking scary with K22222...)

I'm pretty sure the guy who can do that in Europ can makes a lot of money.

A number of months ago I was in contact with a UK AR company.

Unfortunately they wanted an extortionate amount of money to do each crystal.....and that was before I'd even seen the results!

:(