When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thinking about buying Narikaa's 42 mm PO

MagnusW

Hi, I am neew here so take it easy on me, okay? :p

I am thinking about buying my first replica watch and I've been looking at the 42 mm PO that Narikaa is selling. I can see it's only GBP 65, and i think that is really cheap.

Is this a good watch?

I have read that the 45mm UPO i regarded as maybe the best replica, but where can I buy it? I have also taken a look at the PO Chronograph Asian 7750 (tight subdial mod), which is mentioned in "By-tor's Guide To Best Omega Replicas, Replica Buyer's Guide".

Right now I really dont know which I prefere. Maybe I need to get both the PO and the PO Chrono?

Hi, I am neew here so take it easy on me, okay? :p

I am thinking about buying my first replica watch and I've been looking at the 42 mm PO that Narikaa is selling. I can see it's only GBP 65, and i think that is really cheap.

Is this a good watch?

I have read that the 45mm UPO i regarded as maybe the best replica, but where can I buy it? I have also taken a look at the PO Chronograph Asian 7750 (tight subdial mod), which is mentioned in "By-tor's Guide To Best Omega Replicas, Replica Buyer's Guide".

Right now I really dont know which I prefere. Maybe I need to get both the PO and the PO Chrono?

Hi MagnusW, Welcome

I'm certainly no expert but have been following the posts here for about a year and finally bought my first rep and it was the 42 mm PO that Narikaa was selling recently. He is a gem to deal with, answered all questions quickly and sent the product immediately. I'm real happy with it. Like I said I'm no expert but for the price I don't think it can be beat.

Hope that helps.

I have both of them and although the UPO is a more accurate rep, I like the size of the 42 better. I would highly recommend you buy the rubber strap at the same time from Narikka. It's an excellent piece and makes the watch much more comfortable on your wrist.

I would highly recommend you buy the rubber strap at the same time from Narikka. It's an excellent piece and makes the watch much more comfortable on your wrist.

I have the 42mm PO from Narikaa - love it - and there is nothing uncomfortable about the bracelet. By all means get the rubber strap too if you think you'd like a change now and again.

I have the 42mm PO from Narikaa - love it - and there is nothing uncomfortable about the bracelet. By all means get the rubber strap too if you think you'd like a change now and again.

I should have said more versatile rather than more comfortable. Actually the bracelet isn't uncomfortable, it's just heavy.

I got lucky Narikaa was in Thailand for only a few more days, so my timing was perfect. Sent payment and already received a shipping confirm from him.

Can't wait to see what it looks like. I am sure I will be very happy with the purchse.