When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WM9 Yachtmaster

Mickey Padge

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

OK this WM9 Yachtmaster was sent to BK for some TLC, and I have just now received it back! B)

I cannot thank BK enough, he is a total gentleman, and his work is of the highest standard! He straightened the hour markers, installed his best crown and a clarks crystal. He also kindly swapped out the second hand, for one with better lume colouring ^_^

The differences from before are massive, all the little thing add up to create a damn near perfect watch, I am so happy!

Judge for yourselves, here are some pictures!

It sure is a wonderful feeling when those little annoyances get straightened out.

It is also refreshing to work with someone who is a perfectionist and who performs quality work and provides superior service.

You watch looks great!

It sure is a wonderful feeling when those little annoyances get straightened out.

It is also refreshing to work with someone who is a perfectionist and who performs quality work and provides superior service.

You watch looks great!

I could not agree more, BK does outstanding work of the highest order. Roll on the WM9 Sea-Dweller! B)

I'm also loving my BK/WM9 Yachtie. One thing though, it's much lighter than even the noob YM I had a while back. I attribute this mostly to the bracelet. For some reason, the noob bracelet was just more substantial. Anybody else notice this?

It is a high end rep, and the price reflect this, but it is superlumed and pretty much the best Rolex rep money can buy, go through BK and you know your watch will be perfect too! B)

I actually thought the Yachtie was quite heavy for it's smaller profile case size, plus the bracelet has solid mid links too....

is there an EU supplier for wm9 stuff except PT? he has only v1 wm9 sub afaik

I don't know of anyone supplying the WM9 watches in the EU. You can buy from WM9 direct, or better still BK! From BK it would be delivered from the USA, so customs should be OK? Not like Asian shipments? B)

Beautiful, just beautiful, Mickey! :wub:

Thanks coolfire! ^_^

No problem mate... I speak the Truth! :p

Your wonderful pictorial & bk's excellent service makes me LUST my bk/WM9 SD even more.... :wub:

Tell me about it, the WM9 SD is going to be sweet! :D

I hope WM9 creates another masterpiece, I do not doubt for a second that BK will put them together with consummate skill....

Cheers! B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, here is an update to my WM9 Yachtmaster :)

I managed to trade my genuine vintage style Rolex date wheel (see above, large serif font), for a genuine modern Rolex date wheel! B)

Here it is installed on my Yachtmaster, keep clicking to expand!

dsc02795v.th.jpgdsc02798h.th.jpgdsc02799p.th.jpgdsc02803ax.th.jpg

dsc02792c.jpg

What do you guys think? I am really happy with the results, Domi did a great job installing it, the date is square and centered on every day!

It has the tiny serif edge to the numerals now, a small but significant difference!

Cheers! :D

Well, here is an update to my WM9 Yachtmaster :)

I managed to trade my genuine vintage style Rolex date wheel (see above, large serif font), for a genuine modern Rolex date wheel! B)

Here it is installed on my Yachtmaster, keep clicking to expand!

dsc02795v.th.jpgdsc02798h.th.jpgdsc02799p.th.jpgdsc02803ax.th.jpg

dsc02792c.jpg

What do you guys think? I am really happy with the results, Domi did a great job installing it, the date is square and centered on every day!

That is a real beauty :thumbsupsmileyanim:

How do You put a genuine datewheel into a eta movement?

Doeas it fit without mods ?

Wear it well!

It has the tiny serif edge to the numerals now, a small but significant difference!

Cheers! :D

The WM9 Rolex replica watches use an ETA movement, which already has a date wheel installed of course, then there is a date overlay glued to the date wheel, so it has the right font and is aligned correctly. Domi simply removed the existing WM9 date overlay, and used the gen date disc as the overlay instead :D

Thanks JohnCraig, there is a list forming now! :lol:

However, I really doubt I will ever sell the watch, it is insanely accurate now thanks to the gen disc :)