When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I was at work today minding my own business, then my AD calls...

After 4 months of waiting and being #2 on a list for probably just one watch that wasn't predicted to show up until possibly late summer, I'll have it tomorrow! The first guy on the list passed and I had a 2 hour window to decide before they called #3 (over 50 people on the list and over 300 at the Manhattan Boutique). Very recently I had sold both of my PAM frankens and a VDB vintage for another purchase. Glad I hadn't spent it yet.

I feel very fortunate that I had the funds and made the decision at the beginning of the year to get on the list.

Here's someone else's pic of the object of my long time desire.

More pics here... http://www.network54.com/Forum/246576/mess...7/312K+Up+Close

312a.jpg

Some quick pics with more formal ones to follow.

312dd.jpg

312cc.jpg

312bb.jpg

I've said before but the 312 represents everything I like/want/need in a PAM. An almost perfect combination.

I'm also down on my AD's list, but it'll be 2010 before I get the call :(

Congrats on your new purchase, Pro(jec)tologist, just don't wear it 'on the job' :D

I'm right handed, so it's cool :D

I've said before but the 312 represents everything I like/want/need in a PAM. An almost perfect combination.

I'm also down on my AD's list, but it'll be 2010 before I get the call :(

Congrats on your new purchase, Pro(jec)tologist, just don't wear it 'on the job' :D

I agree with this 100%. Love the 312 as it's the perfect combo of all things Panerai that I like. Out of curiosity, what is MSRP on this beaut?