When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EuroTimez Open Letter to RWG Forum, We're back Full-Time.

EuroTimez

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Chris,

I think it's good that you cleared the air, and reconfirmed your committment.

I have been around a long long time on many boards from the past, and have just recently

placed my first order with you.

Unfortunatly I am one of your customers with a minor watch problem, which I must state

you are rectifying, but your service and communication has been excellent throughout.

I intend to order more watches from you as I feel you will now regain your position

in providing QC watches.

Good luck with your reorganisation

Richard Lawton

@ Mitton, our prices are and were always more expensive as you get ALOT more for in return, excellent customer service, it's usually only 10-30 usd more expensive than the biggest dealers. We verify the movements, we save you alot of time and money of shipping it back and forth, we ensure your watch comes the way it should QC, we silicon grease the rubbers, we also have more expense, and we can ship trouble-custom-free to EU. Some prices on my website needs adjustment, if you want anything that is in your opinion wrongly priced let me know... could very well be the case!

The recent events is just what I cleared up, did you read the first post, that is what this whole thread is about?!? and in general recent events are less 12 pending cases, some are very minor as for example a replacement crown.... so marginally wise very low in comparison. >>> Again if our pieces failed the filter (our QC departement) can you imangine if you order from other dealers with ZERO QC, we at least try to address this lack in the repworld.

Hope this answers and clarifies your question.

Tkx for your Q and Hope you are well :)

Thanks Chris, well answered, I've always recommended you to others and I always check your site when I am 'shopping'... Good Luck.

Hi Chris,

I'm a n00b so am still learning, but from what's been said on here you may be getting an order quite soon... ;)

I've emailed you off the site (apologies for all the questions!) so will look forward to hearing from you :)

Thanks you guys for your support, we had a major power-cut yesterday, so no aircon, no electricity and no internet for most of the day...went back to normal in the evening.... half city was effected. God it was sooo hot here... So went and stayed in the departement store most of yesterday.

I will read over the past few post and answer them accordingly if there are more arising questions. I need to urgently get back to my e-mails as the inbox is filling up :-)

Just a short update...

Sorry chris...apologies for all the questions I've emailed you off the site! :o

I have probably filled your email pointless questions!

only now I understood that you have a problem, unfortunately.

what you write shows that you are truly a good person. :)

I am waiting for good notice. ;)

Etino

Chris...i am one noob of those who made her first purchase from you in time of unrest in BKK, when you had some problems.....

i was afraid of losing my money, i was disoriented, and then I wrote a few lines here on doubtful in Rwg...

but in the end I received my watch perfect, and I am happy to be able to count on you for the future...

my best wishes for a successful... :D

ciao from Italy

Hi Guys,

Thanks so much, Zapadeus, thanks we're on your orders and will update you asap. Just got back to my office on the 15th late (as noted on RWG and on my website) we'll be back on the forums tomorrow...

just got little bit extra work, e-mails, orders, request and alot of Questions that needs to get done first...

Will be back tomorrow full-time again, to help all you forum members...

As a little update I'm in the process of developing a new QC, that will include several shots of each watch that will be bought and purchased thru us... as you can imagine this is ALOT of extra work, so have to arrange a special workflow to make it efficient... but it will be a unique service... also wish to have each watch tested for several days on other mechanical things... My website also needs updating... pffff... ok one step at a time...

See you guys tomorrow.

Edited by EuroTimez

Welcome back, Chris: I'm anxiously awaiting my DSSD v5 w/ real ETA from you <3 !!

Only my 2nd purchase ever, and the first one, from another dealer, was a bad experience (before i came to RWG I bought from ExactReplicas .. my Bell&Ross showed up with a quartz movement instead of an autowinder siiigh)

But you live and you learn!

I ordered a DSSD V5 last Monday and was talking to Chris via email, but then no response since last Tuesday, June 30. I then got an email from them on July 2:

Hi,

I got your message and all will hopefully be replied to today, I was without internet for 72 hours as I moved to my new house (as some of you might know already). I have people as well working on the new house, painting and refurbishing it, so I got to be present at all times (lots of valuables, such as ehm real looking genuine-fake WATCHES). So without internet was a real real pain. I was living in boxes for awhile, but I basically have everything unpacked and new furniture has already been put in place. Living on the Beach now :) It will inspire me to get you even better watches and make new reviews for your enjoyment.

I hope that the house will be totally done refurbished by the end of today or otherwise tomorrow. In the meanwhile, while keeping an eye on these workers (it's amazing they work for 1 usd a hour, yes it is no mistake "one" us dollar a day! Can't beat that!)

MOST IMPORTANTLY! I'll reply to all your messages, that has been dying to answer now I got highspeed wireless internet at my house.

Please spread the word about the internet thing if needed on the forum, as I'm be working full-time on replying to your e-mails.

We would also apriciate that if your question are already answered or you DON'T need our assistance anymore that you let us know as well.

With thanks in advance for your patience.

Warmest Regards,

Chris