When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Preview: Camera Phone How To!

ammandel

Sooo you'd like to know how to get your images clearer?

You'd like to be able to make out the text on the dial and get less of the dark, noisy, blurriness that comes with taking mobile phone images?

Well here's your chance! I'm going to be posting and inviting you to post any hints, tips and guides to making the most out of your camera phone and getting the best possible images from it!

I'll also be covering the basics on post-processing and some photo shop work to help you get clarity from your work and just send it that little extra mile in making it stand out;

Let me help you turn your images from this:

3604764889_3f5462e430_o.jpg

INTO

3554358576_fb1d67d308_o.jpg

PLUS: I'll also be inviting you to ask me questions about how to get the most out of your camera phone and get you posting on the weekly wrist checks confidently in no time!

So watch this space, and I'll be posting a whole lot of stuff that you're not gonna be able to wait to try out for yourself!

3342454836_71a0afb3f8.jpg3333207642_dc627156c5.jpg

Ok this is really great but I ask you to hang on for a tic as Lani has put a proposal to the team and if we can get it up and running you will have an official section.

Ken

Dat's wad I'm takin bout!!!!!

common.. GANG !!!.. if you got a watch and a camera phone.. let's start a cell phone wristi thread.. common A.. b16.. uussguy's gotta start one today.. TJ.. all youz guy's no excuse to not post a wristi now. !!!!

A~C

Lani

Let's see a wrsit shot cell thread !!

Ok this is really great but I ask you to hang on for a tic as Lani has put a proposal to the team and if we can get it up and running you will have an official section.

Ken

:whistling:

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

let's go with the wristi's

ok.. I'm going now,,,,, bye-bye :D

I am afraid no amount of guidance is gonna help me... My E71 cameraphone sucks. Period. Though I'll be hanging around here to pick up the valuable tips.

Looking forward to Nokia's new offerings, the N97. That'll be interesting.

You bet it'll be one helluva camphone mate! Looking forward to play with it when you get it upon its release!

I can't help. I have an iPhone and the camera is poor.

Nah... you're just being humble, puggy.... :p