When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EU Sellers ?..

r@f

Hey Raffo, welcome to the forum my friend!! I hope you learn a lot and have good times doing so!!

If you check out our dealer/collectors list, there is a supplier called eurotimez, Chris there will be able to help you out with pretty much anything you need! Or goto Eurotimez.com and his team can help you from there.

Sixx :bones:

Thank you!! this is the only one Europe based ?..

Regards

Hey Raffo, welcome to the forum my friend!! I hope you learn a lot and have good times doing so!!

If you check out our dealer/collectors list, there is a supplier called eurotimez, Chris there will be able to help you out with pretty much anything you need! Or goto Eurotimez.com and his team can help you from there.

I think there are a couple more PT aka Perfect Time are in the UK, I think, I haven't used them.

Narikaa is in Europe mainly, well sometimes, he does some really good reps at great prices and his after sales is the best I have ever come across! Check him out in the dealer section.

He is located in Thailand. If you order "UK based" (you must do expressively!) he sends it to someone in the UK first and from there further on.

A friend and me had ordered earlier this year four watches. I had to wait 7 weeks for my AP Roo and the crown came off only one day after its arrival. I am still waiting today for my replacement crown and have meanwhile ordered a spare crown with another shop as I am sick of waiting. My friend received 2 Patek watches, both with quality issues.

This is however not a problem attributable to Eurotimez alone, I also had problems e.g. with Josh. They all have no QC at all, even if they claim so.

He says will ship to UK and then to me...

I am ordering a roles explorer I , and a PAM127E..

Do you think i could find a better place in EU to buy ?..

Regards

He is located in Thailand. If you order "UK based" (you must do expressively!) he sends it to someone in the UK first and from there further on.

A friend and me had ordered earlier this year four watches. I had to wait 7 weeks for my AP Roo and the crown came off only one day after its arrival. I am still waiting today for my replacement crown and have meanwhile ordered a spare crown with another shop as I am sick of waiting. My friend received 2 Patek watches, both with quality issues.

This is however not a problem attributable to Eurotimez alone, I also had problems e.g. with Josh. They all have no QC at all, even if they claim so.

Narikaa and Homer have good reputation. But I have never dealt with them.

I had orderes with PT (Precious Times) before. It was ok.

http://ptswiss.com/

(Peter)

He is UK based.The quality was ok, the price was a bit high.but you can bargain a bit.

But bear in mind: the max they do is a short glimps at the wath, before they dispatch it to you.

It is pure coincidential if you get good watch or one with flaws....

Chris at Eurotimez has came out and explained his issues an that they are now all sorted! He has been a well respected collector/dealer on here for a good while now! He does his own QC, that is he employes people at the factory to properly QC the watches before they ship, he also does a fair bit of the QC as the watches go through him.

Watcheden are a bit hit and miss, really good for low end reps at really good prices, they have plenty of higher end reps too. But as I said, what you get, as with a lot of dealers, can be a bit hit and miss!

No idea about PT, never used hi, the site is brutally hard to navigate when you are blind and it drivesme nuts, so I don't bother with it. Thats not a put down on him, just I can't get along wit his site.

Homer I don't know either, never used him.

Out of all EU/UK based dealers I would say Narikaa is the best by far. Great choice of merchandise and his communication is always prompt and polite and aftersales is perfect!!

I would say use Narikaa or Chris at Eurotimez. But we all have to be comfortable with our dealer so its best to look around for your self bud.