When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new SMP

redwatch

Great to hear you guys like this one, I spent ages getting the parts for this together, it was tough to let it go but great to trade with a decent guy like Redwatch.

The clasp on this is actually from an SMP Chrono, modified for the pin bracelet. Its well worth tracking one down if anyones building an SMP, its much better made and has really nice engraving.

Great to hear you guys like this one, I spent ages getting the parts for this together, it was tough to let it go but great to trade with a decent guy like Redwatch.

The clasp on this is actually from an SMP Chrono, modified for the pin bracelet. Its well worth tracking one down if anyones building an SMP, its much better made and has really nice engraving.

Logan,

You did an absolutely bang up job on this one! The effort put forth on this project is certainly very evident and you deserve all the credit the guys are posting about it!

It will be well cared for and very much loved! :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks guys, but again, Logan deserves all of the credit for this one. I was just lucky enough to trade with him for it. He did an amazing job putting this together and sourcing some great parts for this! :thumbsupsmileyanim: