When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Getting the "perfect" Explorer!

r@f

and about the "perfect" i might be a little exaggerate ..

do you have a link ?..

regards

Build a Frankenwatch from a gen datejust 16200 case, buy outside the EU from WM9 (TW Best Explorer) or go for a gen...

Watchmaker 9 Explorer and Explorer II are nothing special. They are the same standard reps that all our dealers can get.

I highly recommend sd4k's review of the rep Exp I. Read it here.

i have read the review, it doesnt mention where it was bought from..

Watchmaker 9 Explorer and Explorer II are nothing special. They are the same standard reps that all our dealers can get.

Sorry, you are wrong IMO. WM9s Ex1 is a TW Best. Except from the caseback nothing from the watchhead was interchangeable with the CN rep that the other dealers have. The case is exactly the same as the TW Best 16200 I have.

That Explorer II in the WM9 site is terrible. It's "ceased" though... but members shouldn't automatically assume that all his offerings are in the same level with YM & Sub.

And I thought Eurotimez can still get the TW Best version of ExpI... for much better price. I could be wrong though.

PS: Most new "TW Best" models are the exact same watches as the MBK modern offerings. "TW Best" was just a sales label that EL and River used in the old days. So they're definitely NOT exclusive to WM9. MANY dealers here can source MBK watches.

you know that the Explorer is a woman's watch ? :D

no serious : don't waste your time with this MBW/MBK/WM9/TW-BEST/TW-Steel [censored] .....

send an PM to Precious Time and take one with the so called Swiss movement.

cheers,

Frank