When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The best quality replica watch ever made,right here.

Dave123

I think i have bought every 'super rep' in my time,worth buying anyway and like all reps,i have gotten rid of them all and moved on,the only one that i actually really regret getting rid of is the Graham V2 Tech Seal.

The only watch that i was never able to find a real flaw with,and looked and felt like a watch right out of an AD,it always bugged me when people would ask/talk about this watch on the forums and i didn't have mine anymore....fixed that by buying a new one,just a flawless watch.

I think i did a bit with pics here the first time i owned one,so just a few wristies for you fine folk at RWG,no regrets on this watch,if quality counts,you will not find better in this hobby. B)

P6090336.jpg

Tell me that isn't a gen right there.... :D

P6090334.jpg

AR,PVD,finish...unbeatable.

P6090332.jpg

The expresso machine or 'lever' as they call it does not dig into the wrist,a myth. A real oddball watch for sure,but i am really amazed that this watch was made in China,i think some dude in a back of a drycleaners over there builds the things for Graham....i'm convinced. :)

The best of the best,i wouldn't have bought another one if not...

Just wanted to say hello to offshore while i'm at it... :)

I would love to see a nice pic of the dial - that would show the great CF dial (i am sure it looks amazing)!

It does look great dd my man,can't get shots of that on my camera,like the Concord C1,hard to capture that...

im not an expert on Grahams, but i like this one, quite unique

so no flaws what so ever?

Zero.

What has always bugged me about reps is that there is always something,even if i really am the only person that knows about that 'something' it still bothers me to the point i can't wear it,this is the only rep watch that i have not had that feeling with.

Anyway,just passing along the thoughts for those that might have interest in picking one of these up,and thanks Alan. :)

Zero.

What has always bugged me about reps is that there is always something,even if i really am the only person that knows about that 'something' it still bothers me to the point i can't wear it,this is the only rep watch that i have not had that feeling with.

Anyway,just passing along the thoughts for those that might have interest in picking one of these up,and thanks Alan. :)

It reminds me of a grenade

The level of detail and attention they put into this one is pretty amazing. Kinda makes you wonder- If the rep factories are able to produce this level of watch and sell it profitably at the price points they set, how much mark up is Graham/BM seeing?

:)

Granted, they have some overhead costs into it's design, production, etc. but the rep factories do as well with regards to reverse engineering, materials, production etc.