When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seawolf on Nato

ammandel

I bought a NATO for my Submariner, and it completely changed and revived the watch for me. The problem with my Seawolf was that with the rep rubber strap being a little stiff still, it holds the watch slightly more off my wrist than it should, its no major issue.. but I thought I'd experiment and put my 20mm nato on my Seawolf, I realise its actually slightly too small.. but we're really not talking massive differences here..

3641738066_d6d7fe981e.jpg

The nato helps the watch really fit to my wrist alot better, and it looks pretty awesome.. although.. I have to say it almost makes it wear thicker! I think I just about manage to pull this off with my wrist size. Funny enough even when Im lifting weights my ultimate wrist size where the watches reside doesnt seem to change much.. perhaps I need to change my lifting routine.. Lani!?

3640934825_165b5bd192.jpg

My wrist size is about 6.5", I have kinda small wrists.. but I think it looks fine.. Although it looks like it in the 2nd picture, the lugs dont actually hang off the edges of my wrists..

It's the thickness of the seawolf that makes it seem larger!