When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

best source for a pam 127

totalwise

I'm looking to buy a pam 127

I have a BCE and graham diver.. as per sig.

WHat I don't want to do is have to send the watch off to other people to get work done as the costs mount. Would prefer it with all the work done from the seller

I'm looking for

k222 AR

gen swiss movement

Good lume

non-distorting dome where the dial looks consistent from all angles

good crown protector as per gen

Been staking out the sales pages for a while now, seems like the good 127's fly off in an instant almost.

Any good sellers who fit the criteria? or come close to the list above at least?

Thanks for reading

totalwise

I'm looking to buy a pam 127

I have a BCE and graham diver.. as per sig.

WHat I don't want to do is have to send the watch off to other people to get work done as the costs mount. Would prefer it with all the work done from the seller

I'm looking for

k222 AR

gen swiss movement

Good lume

non-distorting dome where the dial looks consistent from all angles

good crown protector as per gen

Been staking out the sales pages for a while now, seems like the good 127's fly off in an instant almost.

Any good sellers who fit the criteria? or come close to the list above at least?

Thanks for reading

totalwise

If the fiddy you are looking for needs to meet all those requirements above, then you are in for a very long, long wait ...

I don't know of any rep fiddies that had the aftermarket AR done (chief or jakobh). The good modded ones have the AR stripped as the gen has very light and almost invisible AR. So best thing to do here is NOT have any AR.

There is no such thing as a swiss engraved E mvt for the fiddy. The good ones are gen-ETA based meaning the base mvt is a gen ETA 6497-1 but the back plates are asian made, hence the term "swinese mvts".

Most of the fiddy crystals have some form of distortion in them. Very few have good crystals. Best ones out there are the rare EL Fiddies (old and new versions, but the new versions have mineral crystal) and old school fiddies from a few years ago, as well as some of the recent PWC/DSN ultimate fiddies (quality of varies too among the same batch).

Some of the fiddies have good looking CGs, but most need some form of modding to get it to look right.

Last thing to mention, you can expect to pay a decent amount ($400+) for a good modded one. The top modded fiddies will cost you an arm & a leg, especially if it has all the mods done and ONLY if it had a superb base watch. Until you have seen/handled/owned some of the best fiddies out there, you have no idea how bad the cheap ones are ...

that just gave me an idea.. since i got this fiddy.. i should get it ar'd by chief or ajoe.. then get it dlc'd.. and superlumed with blue lume.. i reckon it should be the sexiest fiddy in the world.. wat do u all think?

Is this bc-05 from RG?

If this is the same fiddy you posted over at RG, I say keep it as true to the original as possible. Its a beautiful example of what a fiddy should be ... All it needs are better looking hands, AR stripped and servicing. Fiddies with this type of characteristics are getting harder and harder to find ... Which dealer/member did you get this from? Is this the PWC ultimate? Looks very much like mine ...

If you are looking to create a fantasy fiddy as you have suggested above, get a cheap fiddy to do it on. No point screwing around with such a beautiful piece.

Edited by racer1668

You know i have been toying with the idea of selling mine,

DSN crystal with AR (bit blue)

Super lume (dont know what make but the lume is VeryGood)

Canon pin fix

Swiss base movement

Clean

Some wear marks but hey i do wear my watches

Hand made strap by me

And a good black moo crock fitted at the moment

Tight crown guard

Boxed ect

should i put it up for auction?

i will think about it while i am away from home over the next two weeks