When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

wm9... bk... who are they?

happy_alexx

Welcome to RWG Alexx. I see nothing really wrong with your post. Some people dont relize how dificult It can be to coraspond In there non native language. I think your doing quite well, thanks for the effort, and again, welcome :) Mike (ps) although I see you have been a member for a while, welcome anyway :D

I believe that happy_alexx asked a genuine question.

The reason I say that is that, I thought that this forum was to keep us from buying form the wrong dealer and getting sccamed.

So I believe the question is absolutely ok.

I do not believe asking if someone is ok to deal with should call for reprimand from the members.

My believe is that if someone would ask if I was trustworthy to do business with, I would not be offended or defensive by that question.

• Like 1

I believe that happy_alexx asked a genuine question.

The reason I say that is that, I thought that this forum was to keep us from buying form the wrong dealer and getting sccamed.

So I believe the question is absolutely ok.

I do not believe asking if someone is ok to deal with should call for reprimand from the members.

My believe is that if someone would ask if I was trustworthy to do business with, I would not be offended or defensive by that question.

+1

"As far as i can tell through some pretty damn intense reading of this forum, WM9s rolex reps, once gone through BK's QC and mods, are the best avaliable."

Should one order through BK instead of directly from WM9's site? I understand, from the above mentioned comment obviously, that BK QC's the watches... this is opposed to WM9 who are shipping without QC?

Would appreciate if someone can clarify this.

Thanks!

Anyone? Don't want to start a new thread regarding this as I'm not comfortable with being crucified :p

I'm asking because I've read comments like: "Also will do some much needed QC on the WM9." , referring to BK.

Edited by lwgt

Anyone? Don't want to start a new thread regarding this as I'm not comfortable with being crucified :p

I'm asking because I've read comments like: "Also will do some much needed QC on the WM9." , referring to BK.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I think BK is the best source for the WM9 products. There was a post I saw somewhere where he showed what he did to 'fix' a WM9 v2 Sub for another forum member that had gotten his directly from WM9. Mainly small things, but the end result was a better watch. Pricing is the same, so no reason not to go with BK.

On another note, I think the initial post should not have been in the 'scammer' section (thanks to whoever moved it), and that's why the OP might have gotten some negative comments directed at him. If he wanted info on BK/WM9 he should have posted in the General Discussion, Rolex or BK's subforum instead. If the same post had shown up in one of those places, I think the reaction would have been more subdued.

I think the general consenus from the experienced membership here (and on other forums) is that BK and WM9 are not scammers and are well respected producers of high quality reps. Granted, some of the responders could have been a little nicer about it, but they were ultimately just trying to support a couple of the good guys in our hobby.

Edited by tomhorn
  • Like 1

IMO BK is the best dealer here for Rolex. i happen to be wearing the YM from

WM9/BK and i can say its one of the best reps i own (i also have 3 gen rollies)

the finish and workmanship is truly exceptional. Bk is a real gentleman; rare in this business.

See how easy that was, thank you Noel. Beautiful watch BTW :) Mike

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I think BK is the best source for the WM9 products. There was a post I saw somewhere where he showed what he did to 'fix' a WM9 v2 Sub for another forum member that had gotten his directly from WM9. Mainly small things, but the end result was a better watch. Pricing is the same, so no reason not to go with BK.

Thanky you tomhorn. I will try to find that post.

Edited by lwgt

• 3 years later...

BK came back from China to announce that "George" from the WM9 factory had died by crashing his Lamborghini, but the Factory was family-owned and would continue to some degree. TC then discovered the factory and sells the world-famous WM9 Yacht Master now. But no one calls it WM9 anymore ..

• Like 1