When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another loony one the bay

FxrAndy

Seeing as this one will get shut down, I thought I'd post the text in case it's deleted before you see it.

This Watch was left my uncle in his will, just over a year ago. It has been checked by Watchmaker who confirms it is the genuine article. As you can see by the pictures it has been well looked after and it comes with a black zipped case but have not found any papers to date.

d71d_1.JPG

Its the old classic "it was left in a will" senario.........jesus do people still fall for that rubbish!

No, don't let them mess with you. It is 100% authentic. I used to own it actually but I held back the warranty stuff just in case of something like this. I bought it new at Tourneau and it is all original except for the mini Fiddy crown I installed as a mod because I thought it looked cool. The whole story he posted is a lie about his Dad and all. Some people...Anyway, I still have the papers so if anyone snatches it up here I'll sell you them for a reasonable fee. Sorry I can't provide a pic of them, my camera's battery is dead.:D

Did Panerai ever produce a watch like that?

Or is this a total fantasy piece?

Well i asked his if it he was sure it was real and this is what he said

"I can only go by what i've been told i have sold 5 watches in the last 5 months and all have been deemed authentic.

cheers

- laurencealleyne "

This need reporting, this "person" is as good as admitting he has done this before, if you have not already reported this please do to stop some unwitted person paying out a lot of cash for a POS