When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi

Hi guys...as a first post on this forum i wanted to make a short introduction of myself...

maybe someone know my username from other boards...

i appear everywhere as dadog13...on 3 forums (about reps)....no 4 forums...no 5 forums...DAMN! I don't know any more how much forums do we have...Every day i turn on my comp and there is a new born forum...we are everywhere posting double posts....asking same questions....do we need all of that?

maybe yes, maybe no...but the fact that we have too much forums is correct...

when i first joined RWG - 1 year ago, there was only RWG&TRC, and everything was more than ok...i was more a member of RWG(cca 750 posts) and a guest on TRC( wasn't posting over ther so much - just reading posts)...

now i don't have a HOME - forum any more...hope this one will become...because if I understand everything this is THE NEW (old) RWG...It is like we have built a new home...

well, hope things go well in here...I expect everything goes like in the gold years of RWG....

Let me go back of introducing myself...I come from Croatia....have 27 years...love watches and automatically replica watches...been collecting them from a year...have 5 reps and some genuines...in all i have more than 10 watches...the most valuable of them is a genuine PATEK PHILIPPE.....

all of my reps are PANERAI reps....just love the brand!!!

I'll keep collecting reps and hope to get some more of that beauties!!!

sorry for not been asking in this post a classy noobie question, maybe i'll do that later :D

so, concluding :

le RWG est mort, vive le RWG!!!

well, thanks to those who replyed to my post...and gave me a welcome to the RWG...

it is so good to be back home...so nice to feel like a part of a group....

tnx guys...

and now, i have to go and read all the new post...but the last days so much work on my job...don't have a lot of free time...and always have that feeling that i am missing something if I am not constantly reading the board...