When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chinese EMS postal service

P_Diddy

Hi,

what is your experience of EMS tracking

www.ems.com.cn

I have tried tracking my parcel on EMS and I get "no tracking information available"

The package would have been sent out at about 4 days ago from China to UK.

Is it delivered at UK end by Royal Mail?

How long would it take from China to UK?

any comments or advice? :D

Thanks

PD

Hi,

www.ems.com.cn

I have tried tracking my parcel on EMS and I get "no tracking information available"

The package would have been sent out at about 4 days ago from China to UK.

Is it delivered at UK end by Royal Mail?

How long would it take from China to UK?

any comments or advice? :D

Thanks

PD

No experience to the UK, but to the US it is usually 4-5 days to get here plus some time in customs and then USPS delivery. The last watch I ordered came in 9 calendar days.

Try putting your tracking number into the Royal Mail site. If they are like the US, once it hits the Royal Mail system they will use the same tracking number.

I got my shipment (from Trusty Time) by EMS.

Shipped on 6/30/09.

First delivery attempt on 7/7/09 (by U.S. Postal System).

Surprisingly the first notification that I had that the watch had been shipped was the receipt that the Letter Carrier left for me to sign, so I never did try to track the package. I was still awaiting notification that it had shipped.

I used this link from Paul to check my latest watch:

http://211.156.193.130/english-main.jsp

It worked like clockwork. Unfortunately the USPS tried to make delivery on July 3rd when our office was closed and didn't leave any notification. Luckily I was checking status today and rushed down to the PO, fearing they might have shipped it back (they say 5 working days) since I hadn't claimed it. The package was still there and I got my new Breguet Type XX chronograph today!

www.ems.com.cn

I have had watches take up to a month to arrive. If you ordered from a dealer here, then do not worry. Just relax and it'll arrive. EMS is terrible about updating their tracking. Normally you only see it via the EMS number at the USPS site once it's handed over to the US Postal Service. Not on EMS site at all.