When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi from Czech republic

Hi, my name is Frantisek (Frank, Francesco, Francois - as you wish :-) and I am from Czech Republic. I work for leasing company, have one daughter (and three step daughters) and I like bodybuilding, photography, chess, Red Dwarf and Ali G series.

I am more than impressed by the enormous amount of informations I can find here. I would like to buy some nice piece of replica, as I cannot afford to buy the real thing (with my girlfriend we are about to buy a house and that is a hell lot of money). Till now I was following the rule "what I cannot afford I do not need", but to hell with this, why should I bother with twinging conscience? I am going to buy some decent looking replicas and I will dream of some genuine Omega in future.

Thanks to all of you, who spent the time writing all these useful infos and guides here... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Welcome to the forum Frantisek - great to have you here.

Love Red Dwarf and the Czech Republic :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You'll also find many dads, bodybuilders, and photographers here and we even have a professional chess coach :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:D I am glad to hear that you love Czech Republic and for a while I was tempted to ask, what do you love about Czech Republic in particular? But forget it, every place in this world has some good and bad sides and I am probably a bit biased, cauze I have to live here (of course I could move somewhere else - I actually spent almost two years in the US and gotta say I like that country a lot...). ;)

Regarding the chess and photography: currently (and for all working fathers not surprisingly), my time is consumed by work, parenthood and then when there is some spare time, I spend it at the gym, so my chess and photography suffers from lack of time...

Thanks for the welcome!

In the same boat on the work / lack of time front for sure. If I've learned one thing about wives and daughters it's that they lead expensive lifestyles.... :p

....funded by me.... -_-

I've been to a few areas around the Czech Republic, and the way I see it is that life, work, and family is the same worldwide. But it is probably helped by world class beer at affordable prices... :drinks:

Hope you enjoy the forum! :good:

In the same boat on the work / lack of time front for sure. If I've learned one thing about wives and daughters it's that they lead expensive lifestyles.... :p

....funded by me.... -_-

I've been to a few areas around the Czech Republic, and the way I see it is that life, work, and family is the same worldwide. But it is probably helped by world class beer at affordable prices... :drinks:

Hope you enjoy the forum! :good:

:D My girlfriend (we are still not married) can have expensive life - she makes more money than I make... :pardon: But I am an emancipated guy... :yeah:

Welcome to RWG frank, i am a big fan of CR been there a couple of times in the past couple of years taking advantage of the deals at the Grand Pupp

Thanks Andy, never been to Karlovy Vary, but I can imagine what it was like at Grand Pupp, one of the most luxurious hotels in CR... ;)

It is a very nice place to spend a weekend if you use the deals then it is cheeper than a formal eines motel when you take into account the cost of the free dinner, massage, coffee, cocktail,time on the range and entrance to the castle at loket if you take the James bond package.

What i loved the second time i went there is that the Bar tender remembered me.

It is a very nice place to spend a weekend if you use the deals then it is cheeper than a formal eines motel when you take into account the cost of the free dinner, massage, coffee, cocktail,time on the range and entrance to the castle at loket if you take the James bond package.

What i loved the second time i went there is that the Bar tender remembered me.

Thanks for the tip, Andy, I might give it a try... :-)

I am glad to hear that you love Czech Republic and for a while I was tempted to ask, what do you love about Czech Republic in particular?

it is probably helped by world class beer at affordable prices... :drinks:

Oh for heaven's sake.

Welcome Frank. I've never been to the CR, but I'll tell you why I love the Republic:

1d138593_59335.jpg

I mean, honestly. B)

Oh for heaven's sake.

Welcome Frank. I've never been to the CR, but I'll tell you why I love the Republic:

1d138593_59335.jpg

I mean, honestly. B)

:D I still dont understand why you should love Czech Republic, and how is it connected to the fact, that you somehow got a hold of my girlfriends portrait... :D