When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My black Bentley 6.75

yodap

Hi everyone,

I promised that I'll post pics once I get the crystal installed, but I'm always kinda lazy, so please forgive me.

Anyway, enough talking, here are the pics, which definetely don't justice how beautiful the watch is...

img0066kxm.jpg

img0068j.jpg

img0067k.jpg

img0071t.jpg

As you can see on the pics, the chrono hand resets to 0.3 seconds... Will have to give it back to my watchsmith to fix it :(

I'm also ordered a white dial for it, but now the black dial with the AR is really striking, dunno if I will get the white one installed or not...

What do you think?

PS: If anyone wants hi-res photos I can post them as well.

Greetz.

Looks amazing!!! Chief IS the AR GURU!!! I like black IMO and with leather, it's quite classy! That's why I bought one as well :D

My crystal was also on the last run, but the result did not meet Chief's high standards...so it's being redone, your pictures are simply torture now :p

Enjoy!

Looks amazing!!! Chief IS the AR GURU!!! I like black IMO and with leather, it's quite classy! That's why I bought one as well :D

My crystal was also on the last run, but the result did not meet Chief's high standards...so it's being redone, your pictures are simply torture now :p

Enjoy!

I'm truly sorry :p:D

Post pics of yours as well as soon as it arrives!

Greetz.

Yes, that's a rep strap, never seen such a strap though... Came on my Flying B chrono. As you can see it's the tang buckle version and has correctly 'Croco Veritable' on it instead of the well known giveaway cuir.

It also feels nice, I like it as well.

Thanks for your comment!

Greetz.

Yes, that's a rep strap, never seen such a strap though... As you can see it's the tang buckle version

very cool strap...i love the tang straps and seek them out...don't like the way the rep deployments have that gap on the wrist...and my wrist is 7.5"...

glad to know which watch it came from...helpful info...a nice thick one with nice detail...rare...

be well!...R

Thanks again for the comments, and I also love the black dial again, might keep it that way for a while... But anyway my WM asks 20 bucks or so for a dial swap so no big deal if I don't like it.

Hackr: I could post a pic of the back of the strap if you wish.

Greetz.

I've normally found Breitling to be very blingey .. like driving a Lincoln Continental, but that is one GORGEOUS WATCH!!

I would consider a Lincoln Conti "janky" lol....I would compare the Breitlings "blinginess" to a Bentley Conti, with rims lol.

very nice work

this one is definitely on my list

say, how wide are the lugs ?

24mm. I've got my bracelet for it today, still waiting for the dial. I'll get the bracelet cleaning and oiling done as it feels like sh*te compared to my ouled rep pro2.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

FYI, my SA with gen B13 doesn't reset perfectly to 0 every time either... Also it has a dang noisy rotor. ;-)

It seems the more expensive something is, the more problems might come up (I don't know if that also applies to gens?)...

I have a more than 15 years old crappy 21J rolex rep (my father purchased it a while ago in Thailand) which still runs fine ( +/- 10 sec ). My ETA7750 Skyland starts to suffer from some chrono problem as well, the center sec hand does not move the min counter about 1 time out of 100... Not a big deal, but it bugs me...

Things we have to live with, I guess.

BTW, I'll post these pics in your eye candy thread as well Chief.

Thanks for your excellent service once more!

Greetz.

Hi everyone,

I promised that I'll post pics once I get the crystal installed, but I'm always kinda lazy, so please forgive me.

Anyway, enough talking, here are the pics, which definetely don't justice how beautiful the watch is...

img0066kxm.jpg

img0068j.jpg

img0067k.jpg

img0071t.jpg

As you can see on the pics, the chrono hand resets to 0.3 seconds... Will have to give it back to my watchsmith to fix it :(

I'm also ordered a white dial for it, but now the black dial with the AR is really striking, dunno if I will get the white one installed or not...

What do you think?

Greetz.

I have an Quartz sort of 'chrono' and it didn't flyback to 12 position aswell, i fixed it by pulling out the crown and pressing the top pusher a lot of times until the hand was at exactly 12 position and pushed the crown back in and now it resets to 12 precise ;-) has worked on a watch of a friend of mine too btw.

Edited by wimpie007

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

img0068j.jpg

What do you think?

Greetz.

SWEETNESS, this was going to be my first rep for a while but I decided to go with the super avenger at the last minute. I have my sights back on the 6.75 after seeing these pics