When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

233K on Micah Mauser

elisiX

Hi All,

Thought i'd take some pictures of the 233K again but this time on Micah's 'flagship' strap, the Mauser. This is a medium color w/ white stitch and I can easily say it is one of the best i've ever owned. I'm hoping to also get a darker brown w/ green stitch down the track but for now, this will suffice. Previously i've only owned Micah's brindle in 26mm and I absolutely loved that strap. I would like to also grab one of his copperplate and vdark straps next.

The texture and feeling of this strap is second to none. And believe me, i've owned at least 1 strap from just about about every quality strap maker. That includes Simona, Micah and Ted Su. To describe this strap, its most similar to Ted's rare swiss ammo but much more pliable. Anyway, here goes. Pics were taken indoors tonight with the flash so they're not like my usual pictures. I really need to learn to soften the flash but either way, these were the best pictures from tonight and I thought i'd share.

Cheers,

Jay

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0003_2.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

Thanks guys. Yes the tail is incredible, as is the buckle. Very impressed.

Being a flat buckle they are not quite as comfortable while sitting at the desk at work (just got in), but it looks fantastic.

And looking at the wrist, you can see the GPF- Mod Dep text which looks awesome. In the daylight this strap is stunning.

Great combo. The strap is beautiful. It really makes the watch harken back to its origins - Fiddy and before that the 6152. One of these days I am going to get me one of those. But until then I will just look and admire. For me, the 233 is the perfect combination of traditional lines with Panerai's first in-house movement. A wonderful combination.:D