When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A first today, i left the apt without a watch!

slask111

I knew something was wrong when i sat my fat ass down in the car today. Something felt "off", you know like when you wonder, did i really turn the oven off?

After a few secs it came to me.. i had left the house not wearing a watch!!! God help me, what to do now i thought.

This have not happened to me.. ever. Not that i can remember anyway. Yea sometimes you leave the house not bringing the cellphone, carkeys, wallet or hat. But you never forget the watch. Atleast i dont.

Now i didnt return home to get a watch on my wrist, after all i was just on my way to the post office. But i thought about it. Had my doubts if i could show myself to the post woman not wearing any watch. As a matter of fact i could, and she was even nice to me. But i wont try this cinda stunt again!

So it was a first for me today. Being in public without something awsome on my wrist! Hurray?

Do you also feel naked?

Now sry for the spelling, not native eng.

Edited by slask111

Guest HaloArchive

Yeah, this happens to me once in a while. Im generally running late so I dont have time to go back and grab it. Then all day I sai in my office looking at my wrist but no watch :p

This has happened to me only a couple of times. It just feels so wrong and makes me feel uncomfortable. I have a few desent quartz watches so If Im running late I can strap and go on the fly ;) Mike (ps) Memo to self, must purchase a watch winder. :g:

I can't stand the feeling of not wearing a watch... That's why I rarely actually remove mine for any prolonged period. I'll even put another watch on if I'm doing modifications to the one I'm wearing. It's weird, I know, there are enough clocks around me (wall, PC, iPhone, microwave etc) that I can find out what the time is if I'm not wearing a watch, but as above, it just feels creepy wrong to not have a watch on my wrist, although I think some of that is down to the body 'being used' to the contact/weight, and missing its absence, rather than having an OCD need to know what the time actually is on command :D