When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Upgrade news

Admin

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My signature Posts to my watches don't work.

Is it possible to fix it?

Tribal:

The reason the links in your signature don't work is because the forum address changed from rwg.cc to rwgforum.com...

You'll need to look up each item and redue the links...

Our apologies for the inconvenience...

TT

This is cool.

Finally, change I can not only believe in, but embrace. Because it is real, not just a promise.

Cheers T.

I'm going to celebrate the new skin and my shallowness by going directly to the "Gentlemen's Lounge" and post a pic of a beautiful girl. K.

Mine seems to be gone as well. It shows a count like they should be there but I can't see any way to access them. Also the PM button doesn't appear, unless my Platinum status dropped off.

Otherwise the thing is moving way quicker!! Thanks for the upgrade!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edit: Still labeled Platinum but either missing the PM button or too stupid to find it.

I am sure that there is a growing list of issues popping up from various people, but being a technician myself, I know that it is very helpful getting as much feedback as possible from all users. That being said, I just thought I would point out that when I click on "View New Content" from within the messenger window, I get an error. I have been able to repeat this problem several times.

Thanks Admin for all your hard work on this!!! I have done many server upgrades in the past and it is an incredible undertaking when dealing with something of this magnitude!!! Cheers!!! :drinks:

Probably the one thing which is most frustrating, is the various page widths.

Some require max scrolling left/right, whilst others are centred with large outside borders.

Is this a browser, monitor, or forum software issue (or combination?)

Used to get it every so often before ( and put it down to long signatures or oversized pic posts)

but it seems more prevalent now.

Offshore

Big congrats to Admin! Love the new look, especially in Dark Side, very cool 8)

All works very well for me so far, no issues with page size or borders, but I'm wondering what happened to the 'Starred Posts' section? I was using that to build up my own little reference library, so I be keen to know if it's gone for good, or if it's due to return with further tweaks as we go through this week.

Really missed this place when it was down........

thanks for all the hard work T -- i'm sure it must be annoying putting out all the fires for the random bugs that have cropped up as a result of the upgrade, but we really appreciate it!! i'd much rather have a slightly buggy RWG for a couple days rather than no access at all.

re: other comments above regarding PMs, for what it's worth (and note that i'm at work on ie6), i can't see any of my PMs on the normal RWG skin, but they show up using the dark side skin :g:

deltatahoe

re: other comments above regarding PMs, for what it's worth (and note that i'm at work on ie6), i can't see any of my PMs on the normal RWG skin, but they show up using the dark side skin :g:

deltatahoe

Strange. I will have to have a look at that also. Added to my list.