When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ferrari Scuderia Gmt

Quarks

I could care less about the car. I love the watch. It is well made and that is all there is to it imo.

I dont know what the big fuss is about having the need to own a Ferrari in order to get the watch.

I guess people do not want to be caught embarassed being able to afford the watch but not the car?

And I hardly hear any people fussing about Breitling Bentleys...

I could care less about the car. I love the watch. It is well made and that is all there is to it imo.

I dont know what the big fuss is about having the need to own a Ferrari in order to get the watch.

I guess people do not want to be caught embarassed being able to afford the watch but not the car?

And I hardly hear any people fussing about Breitling Bentleys...

Hey Quarks.. mine was all in fun... :p

It's a beautiful watch.... ^_^

Hey Quarks.. mine was all in fun... :p

It's a beautiful watch.... ^_^

Didnt mean to sound hostile in my previous post, wasnt meant that way. :)

Just dont see the problem of owning a watch, that's all.

Yes Richard, it is a beautiful watch. I was taken by surprise actually when I saw the pics.

I actually like the one in the bottom of your posts better. I am wondering if on the Scuderia Panerai actually took a lesson from the rep manufacturers. The magnification on the date looks pretty reasonable without a cyclops on the crystal so I am wondering if they have a cyclops immediately above the date (ala 222 or 2892-A2 Power reserve). :lol:

I like the look but do kind of feel like I would want the car first. Either that or I have to put a bumper sticker on one of my cars which says "My other car is a Ferrari".

Quarks-

Without the Ferarri in the driveway I would prefer the 187. Or is there something I should know.;)

Quarks-

Yes, I like the line, love the crown. But the car thing does always bother me.

By the way, for whatever reason the US Ferarri showroom has none of these watches yet. I walk by it every day and peer in every once in a while. You have to respect a car company that has a beautiful showroom on Park Avenue and sells no cars. You walk in. Needless to say, an attractive woman walks up to you and tells you all about whatever model you are looking at. When you ask how much or how long it takes to get one they tell you that they have no idea and then refer you to one of the several dealerships in and around metropolitan New York. :)

Quarks-

Yes, I like the line, love the crown. But the car thing does always bother me.

By the way, for whatever reason the US Ferarri showroom has none of these watches yet. I walk by it every day and peer in every once in a while. You have to respect a car company that has a beautiful showroom on Park Avenue and sells no cars. You walk in. Needless to say, an attractive woman walks up to you and tells you all about whatever model you are looking at. When you ask how much or how long it takes to get one they tell you that they have no idea and then refer you to one of the several dealerships in and around metropolitan New York. :)

crap i didn't know that. Next time i'm in my office up there its around the corner i'll stop in :) sounds like Fun.

I did recently get to sit in my first lambroghini a few months ago - Man - its low. How low can you go. How low can you go. . .