When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Deodorant recommendations

Admin

Bloody hell mate, first it was shaving cream you'd started using, now deodorant.....

Are you having an affair?

Hahahaha..

The next thing will be "perfume" followed by " What to bring on the first date with your mistress?"

:wub:

O jeh.. 2 sick on topic:

For me t will be " Rexona active reserve (try it.. it really works)

Yeah, seems with this "Lookin' Good" section we can see who all the metro-sexual males are. :shock:

This is where I depart from high-end expensive fru-fru stuff and stick to more plebian brands. Don't know if you can get it on your side of the pond but I use DEGREE sticks from Unilever. Of course I have to make sure the particular scent used doesn't clash with the quart of cologne .......

.........I drink! :whistling:

I guess next we can discuss what scents we use to match with our watch du jour. :lol:

Yeah, seems with this "Lookin' Good" section we can see who all the metro-sexual males are. :shock:

This is where I depart from high-end expensive fru-fru stuff and stick to more plebian brands. Don't know if you can get it on your side of the pond but I use DEGREE sticks from Unilever. Of course I have to make sure the particular scent used doesn't clash with the quart of cologne .......

.........I drink! :whistling:

I guess next we can discuss what scents we use to match with our watch du jour. :lol:

Ha, you're not wrong Omni, metrosexual or as my GF calls it "vain self-obsessed narcissism"? :lol:

Yet again we seem to have parallel tastes, as I'm with you on the drugstore/supermarket brands in this case - you use what works the best. For me, it may be a 'plebian' brand marketed by Unilever at 18-25 year olds but I find this is the best - can spend 7 hours on a flight, or do an 18 hour day and still feel dry (don't really have that issue anyway) and more importantly fresh. The mint scent is very natural as well, hate those artificial choking 'aromas'. I use the spray below but I've seen a roll-on and stick as well.

78726367.jpg

Guest avitt

+1 for Mitchum. Smart Solid for me. It's water based, doesn't stain my clothes, and I can buy it at the local CVS.

...OMG, did I actually just post in this thread? :brow:

I don't think it's available as a stick/roll on, and it has denatured alcohol, rather than alcohol-free, but this has been my preference for a while now :) As far as I know, it's only available from Mercadona in Spain, but it's a great anti-perspirant and has a really nice clean, soapy fragrance, not at all over-powering :)

IMG_0554.jpg

L'Occitane is damn good stuff, very much the French Evelyn and Crabtree.

Old spice deo, I have with me during my travels I recommend it since with the aftershave nobody has a bloody clue what it is even though they like it. Oh, and all you 'Enry Cooper fans, BRUT 33 deo is officially back in the stores :) Now just waiting for Denim and Hai Karate

Thomas, I would suggest the Vaseline Intensive Care very gentle but kick the rear end of over zealous sweat glands.

Well, the Vaselin Intensive care is available in the stores here, so that would be the easiest. I have however put in an order on a bottle of L'Occitane, to give it a go also.

So you're giving the old tried and trusted Norwegian Formula a miss then? I mean fair enough, it's 80% whale semen and 20% walrus blubber extract, but I've heard it does the job :p