When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

again about australian customs but this time it's other rep items :p

hi guys, especially all you australians.. until today i've never heard on here or even my experience that packages containing repwatches have been seized by australian custom yet.. however the other day i bought a couple of g-star jackets, dior homme jacket and a christian dior shoe online.. after watching borderline security on tv i saw one part where they confiscate LV bags in the airport.. this is what got me concerned now.. and when i checked my tracking today it says that the package has been in the custom for a day already (i know ull say "this is normal" but seriously after 50 or so rep transactions.. the longest anything i ordered ever not cleared customs is 4-5 hrs.. never that i've had it there for more than 1 day.. but it could be the tracking hasnt been updated or its actually been confiscated)..

but just to make sure.. has anyone here (even kenberg coz ur experienced with this) ever had any packages containing rep clothing and shoes confiscated by australian customs? im not talking about rep watches :p but more clothings and shoes.. thanks alot for the help tho.. ihope i can get some answers regarding this from aus members or kenberg :) or even other dealers

Oh they are going to get you, it's Karma for not buying from Bergies. :D

Ken

lol u know i always buy from you.. just this time because you told me you can't get casual jacket :(.. but even then i contacted u first :p.. see i dont cheat on anyone ever :p not even my gf lol.. but u do know that i will be buying from you soon.. maybe some ralph lauren polos :).. just gotta wait for the 1st of august to clear some credit card.. then shopping time again..

but serious question tho.. have u ever had anything confiscated before ken? :(

im really starting to get concerned coz this is very unusual.. i hope they dont do anything to the package.. coz i swear its only 2 jackets and 1 shoe.. nothing big.. and the brand dior homme and g-star raw.. i mean come on i dont think customs ppl are really familiar with that brand are they? dammit theyre annoying me already

well still nothing for me.. its been in customs for 2 days now... it kinda pisses me off.. like why the [censored] would they take that long to release and i should've had it by today... now even if its not confiscated i have to wait till next [censored] week! like it pisses me off big time.. and to tell u the truth having a dealer that doesnt speak proper english is [censored] up (SERIOUSLY I WISHED KENBERG CARRIED THE STUFF I ORDERED.. AT LEAST KEN'S RELIABLE)..!

[censored] australian customs to be honest.. slow mother [censored].. cant they do the job properly already? go [censored] confiscate fruits and what not.. not my clothes.. ffs its only clothes get the [censored] over it

Don't get too worried yet- I've had stuff sit for a week.

Hope the value inc shipping was under A$1k!

O/S

it was about 180 usd.. but this is crazy.. but if uve had it sit there for a week in customs i mean then i shouldnt be too worried.. but on my experience it just seems a bit weird.. coz the longest for me has been 3-4 hrs

I hope it's all good. I just ordered my first (to Brisbane). Would really suck for the first transaction to go awry. Please keep us posted.

Also, what is this "Bergies" you speak of?

Our very own KB, purveyor of fine mens wear, shoes, pens, lighters and other neat stuff. You can find him right HERE on the forums.

Col.

Hi, thought I'd post here instead of starting a topic... can you tell me exactly what your tracking message said about customs? Bit worried because my watch (first buy ever) has reached Aus and the message says "handed over to custom". This may be normal but the term "Handed over" kind of intones bad news...