When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

p90 x

benew0

I am the Yogavangelist. Never underestimate the power of yoga as the ultimate cross-training tool. If you do the hard, physical kind...it's a blast and great for party tricks.

Helps with recovery, strength, balance, everything.

Excellent. I have some Rodney Yee Power Yoga vids to check out, as soon as I can bend at the waist again.... :good:

so hey was anyone ever able to d/l these p90x VDOs ? i'm too cheap to buy 'em but need 'em to make an Xmas present nonetheleess :D

As Toad said, you can Torrent P90X Plus with all the documentation and vids already converted to iProducts mp4 format. If you use Firefox (as everybody should ;) ), download the extension FireTorrent, then search "P90X Torrent". You should be able to leach it that way pretty easy.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Man! I've been looking for something like this! I'm from The Netherlands and we don't have these kinds of programs here. I'm sick of paying 50 euro's/65,50 USD a month for a gym membership where I have to leave my house after a hard days work, change my clothes over there, shower with those 500lbs guys making me feel scrawny >.> and having a feeling I'm just wasting my time, it's all very demotivating for me! This is easy to understand and I can do it at home! I'm just going to buy some of the equipment I lack (not having a gym membership will balance that out in just a few months!) and get started as soon as possible! Hope that after the 3 months are over I will have to adjust my watch bracelet because I hate my scrawny wrists (although I love my rolex explorer 114270)!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm nearly finished with 2nd goaround on P90X, along with some extra cardio running and cycling. I really enjoy the program. It's really no secret, commitment to a high intensity workout program and eating clean, frequent small meals 90% of the time = RESULTS! For someone starting out, I would highly recommend "Starting Strength" program first, it is a phenomenal program that I still do each year.

• 10 months later...

I've gained lost 40 pounds at least 3 times in my life so I'm pretty comfortable with what works and what doesnt. First time I was a senior in HS and conituned to eat whatever had a crapp diet but worked out every single day 1 hour, naturally just lost the weight had a good metabolism as a kid, second time in college was a bit tougher , worked out probably 1 1/2 hours and pretty much went on a subway, quiznos diet, third time I got my diet right before I started and did a month of cardio. I would highly highly suggest for anyone getting involved in getting back in shape get the basics fixed first then move on to the workouts. Trying to do to much to quick can quickly lead to burn out and not retaining your loss like I did the first few times. This time I swam/ran 1 hour a day 5 times a week and kept my diet to 1900 calories, and cheated on saturdays. Once I got my cardio back I hit the p90x and here is the diffierence from day 1 to finish. Last but not least dont cheat yoruself, pause the video and finish each exercise no matter how long it takes good luck.

26548_910928150755_289847_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been doing Insanity for about 3 months now and I can definitely say I look slimmer and feel better. I think I lost about 10lbs so far. I'm thinking about switching up my routine maybe p90x or rushfit just to change it up seeing as how I've been doing it for 3 months. On a side note though I've been doing Insanity for 3 months now and last week I finally managed to finish a complete workout (guess that means I've got a long way to go).

• 2 months later...

Being healthy and fit is a lifestyle change and consistency is the key! Working out......It's like smoking or drinking......you do it everyday like a dirty habit. You feel something is missing if

you don't do it.

Once you attain your muscle/body size....whatever.....lifting 3 days a week with variation is good enough....plenty of rest actually helps you get stronger......for me anyway!

Short high intensity aerobics exercise (biking /sprinting/nordic track/elliptical....)30 mins daily is perfect. If you could do it twice/day better. On weekends have a long one....hour; hour and a half!

Good luck for those starting.

Just a side.....I quit running for the last 2 years since I got Patella Chondro Malicia on my right knee, but been doing other type of activities....started to gain weight (running just blast away calories for me!) and two weeks ago a I started taking Raspberry Ketones 300mg/day after dinner.....lost 10lbs so far. Put a smile on my face now!

• 2 weeks later...