When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Andrew just released UN MMD Blue Surf!

el niche

he is likely posting a gen , what a tart

Even gens don't glow like that! :p

Such a BS photo, same as how they tried to make the AP Safari dial appear cream coloured in their photos (when it was first released), but it was actually pure white....

Josh and Andrew will never see a penny of my money any more, and haven't for a long long time.....

Josh's lume shot is ridiculous, why does he continue to do such stupid things? :thumbdown:

i thought so..

If josh rises his wrist.. i can see the lume all over the Atlantic sea :)

we can all agree that he has his "Photoshop certificate" :)

E.

ps: just ordered from Hont....will let you know when it arrives

um, several threads on this. I think i was the first actually. This has been in the works for a long long time. there are 5 people that claim responsibility :)

mine should be here anyday now. the big issue i'm worried about is the AR. you can't chief tang this thing cause of the mag. so its got to be right- from the factory. I'll take some photos.

I am planning on getting EVERY version of this watch :) i'm hoping they do the orange and all the cool variations.

I might just rip the mag off and chieftang it anyway if the AR sucks but the rest of the watch rrocks. and deal without a mag. Or maybe my watch dude could put it back. Who knows.