When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Graphic Design Needed

lanikai

Here is my submission.

You can see the 3 categories and how the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places are separated using the gold, silver and bronze field on the right:

3853136149_485a021382_o.jpg

3853926490_d6ece89074_o.jpg

3853926596_f082793258_o.jpg

The categories will of course all have gold and silver (and bronze for the expert) versions but i thought it would be unnecessary to post all 7 graphics.

Here is my submission.

You can see the 3 categories and how the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places are separated using the gold, silver and bronze field on the right:

3853136149_485a021382_o.jpg

3853926490_d6ece89074_o.jpg

3853926596_f082793258_o.jpg

The categories will of course all have gold and silver (and bronze for the expert) versions but i thought it would be unnecessary to post all 7 graphics.

I like this one! Nice job!

What usually happens in contests like this is that the basic elements of a design are set by an early entry, then for the most part, everybody provides variations of the same elements. As I started looking at the designs last night, I began to realize that possibly too much emphasis was being put on the category via the use of camera imagery. Lani was pretty clear that he wanted this banner to be a Trophy, so for this design I have switched the emphasis more in that direction. I've also tried to keep the size to a minimum, as I thought that for the most part these banners may look a bit overpowering over the long term. I've also used the forum colors to help keep the banner from jumping off the page.

Also, on this one i've decided to completely ignore the 1st, 2nd, 3rd designation, as that will be evident by the color of the trophy. Anybody who followed the actual contest will know that it was very close, and that all the contestant are winners. I think gold, silver and bronze says it all!

Still a work in progress, but thought I'd get some feedback...

entry2365.png

Edited by andreww