When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Didn't Want To Have To Do This But Rongoms Has Left Me No Choice...

Jaymoi

Been too busy over at TRC? :brow:

That too, yup - but at the moment I'm also spending quite some time at genuine watch boards since the gens have caught my attention lately ;)

I've bought a Breitling Colt Auto II some time ago and I am constantly on the lookout...

I guess that's it more or less.

How are things over here? Did I miss much?

• 3 weeks later...
After many weeks of being friendly, of politely asking for something that is by rights mine, i have given up.

RonGoms, you have for a couple of months now held onto the domain name chronokit.com... the name the Pugwash suggested for my website. On the very night he suggested it as a website name for my website you registered the domain name.

You got a bit of a shaming for it and readily agreed to hand it over to me.

You have not done so, i have a website almost finished now, with a logo for the name "Chronokit" being developed by Pugwash for the website, but i don't have the domain name! I have a watch website almost finished and you are now slowing everything down. You don't respond to e-mails, yet you still have time to post on RWG. It was a scummy thing to nick the domain name in the first place, why don't you just hand it over?

Waah.

116801-22526.gif

Post script; I see Irn Bru is in fact imported to Australia (starnge a guy who used to contract for Coca-Cola never knowing this :blink: ) anyway I think I'm going to try and track some down

Sorry Ken - I was meant to get back to you about this.........and never! :(

Indeed you should be able to acquire some in Oz. I've been told that it is available there.

JTB