When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Didn't Want To Have To Do This But Rongoms Has Left Me No Choice...

Jaymoi

After many weeks of being friendly, of politely asking for something that is by rights mine, i have given up.

This is my last resort, my last ditch attempt.

So here goes.

RonGoms, you have for a couple of months now held onto the domain name chronokit.com... the name the Pugwash suggested for my website. On the very night he suggested it as a website name for my website you registered the domain name.

You got a bit of a shaming for it and readily agreed to hand it over to me.

You have not done so, i have a website almost finished now, with a logo for the name "Chronokit" being developed by Pugwash for the website, but i don't have the domain name! I have a watch website almost finished and you are now slowing everything down. You don't respond to e-mails, yet you still have time to post on RWG. It was a scummy thing to nick the domain name in the first place, why don't you just hand it over?

As i said i didn't want to get into public shaming but quite frankly you have given me no choice.

:thumbdown:

@ron......if you registered it....it's yours buddy......keep it.......certainly don't pass it on to a ginger whinger.....!

And if Yaimie........was too slow on the uptake......well.....you know the old saying....if you're not fast....you're last......!

After many weeks of being friendly, of politely asking for something that is by rights mine, i have given up.

I didn'y really wanna get involved in this but noone else really picked up on it except TTK.

NO NO NO NO NO. It is not even a little bit "by rights" yours. It is by rights" Ron's, and if he CHOOSES to ALLOW you to transfer it then kudos to him as it's HIS CHOICE.

I don't wanna come across as a [censored], but c'mon, he paid for it he registered it, and you think it's yours how the hell you come by that idea?

I know that it was suggested to you and that maybe Ron was watching, liked it and was just faster than you, however, THEM'S THE BREAKS. As TTK said, if you ain't fast you're last.

This is a big boys world and it's survival of the fittest in business, so I think that it is first off very noble of Ron to GIVE you the domain, so quit winging about it.

Moreover I feel Ron has sufficiently explained the reason for the delay, even though "by rights" he doesn't have to.

Hey Edge.....that avatar is very disturbing to me.....:lol:

PS....you're in Sunny Scotia...:lol:....yes....dya have Skype....I need to get some Marshall's Chunky Chickens.....a couple of boatles of Irn-Bru and some Oddfellows sent across....how about a PM with your Skype name....if you have one....if not.....why not.....talk for free.......only a Scotsman could come up with that....:lol:

As an aside.....this is what i call a fashion show......'The Empresses New Clothes' presented by Health and Naturism magazine.....:lol:

107117-24740.jpg

107117-24741.jpg

107117-24742.jpg

107117-24743.jpg

Edited by TTK

We don't have oranges here.....so we make do with 'H' section iron girders....we squeeze the juice from them instead..hence....Irn Bru....( Iron Brew).

BTW...having read some of this whingers topics.......it sounds to me as tho' he's angling for a dealership here......all he seems to do is ask..."where can I get this....who's got that...my websites nearly ready"......dream on...sunshine.....there's no room for you here........give up on getting your FREE catchyname website name....it won't help you.....!

Edited by TTK

BTW......the best way to drink Irn Bru is to put it in the freezer......and just before it freezes......drink it.......it will tear the throat out of you....and extinguish completely any thirst you may have had......!

BTW......the best way to drink Irn Bru is to put it in the freezer......and just before it freezes......drink it.......it will tear the throat out of you....and extinguish completely any thirst you may have had......!

Beer has a wonderfully magic quality - you can drink one and [censored] two all night long

When one does drink one and pisses two all night long, one's syllables tend to run together

Urinal can be hard to say sober, and Scots are notoriously cheap

I ain't drinking no Scot Irn brew . . . but thanks fer invitin me anyway

Bill

Beer has a wonderfully magic quality - you can drink one and [censored] two all night long

When one does drink one and pisses two all night long, one's syllables tend to run together

Bill

I think far too much attention is being devoted to the beer at the expense of the fashion show. OMG!!!

Epoilogue - Ron decides that he's not going to relinquish the domain name to anyone other than Pugwash, since it was his idea in the first place. If he wants to give it to [censored]-boy.....so be it.

All you need to do is to point it at my DNS servers and then worry about the transfer. :D

Beer has a wonderfully magic quality - you can drink one and piss two all night long

Bill

Good point Bill...

However, one must never forget that:

107347-24699.jpg

Good point Bill...

However, one must never forget that:

107408-24694.jpg

Oh man that is just too funny :Jumpy:

Ken

Post script; I see Irn Bru is in fact imported to Australia (starnge a guy who used to contract for Coca-Cola never knowing this :blink: ) anyway I think I'm going to try and track some down