When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seymur's Collection Part 1

seymur

Seymur's Collection Part 1

As other I am also watch lover started in begin buying some reps for having feeling experience to owning expencive watch but than first gen watch bought than understood it is something diffrent feeling to have Geniun watch.. It is like when you wear u know it is autenthic .. u feel proud wearing gen watch .. Anyways so here so my watch collection photos that collected in this 1-2 year.

img0974a.jpg

img0975v.jpg

snap14t.jpg

snap15r.jpg

snap18o.jpg

snap9x.jpg

snap22y.jpg

snap21o.jpg

96885061.jpg

snap1551.jpg

snap15572.jpg

snap150.jpg

snap155773.jpg

Hope you like.. I soon make Part 2 Topic Post photos ... :yu:

TeeJay Tudor I am bought for modding from watcheden. Inside were 21J with Saphire but I am bought 2X Tudor Prince movement from Ebay and modded inside. Now inside Hydronout tudar prince 25 jewel automatic. Another left you can see movement on yellow movement case near Rolex bag.

There's some interesting pieces there for sure :) A fine collection :) I've had my eye on that Tudor Hydronaut for a while, how do you find it?

TeeJay Tudor I am bought for modding from watcheden. Inside were 21J with Saphire but I am bought 2X Tudor Prince movement from Ebay and modded inside. Now inside Hydronout tudar prince 25 jewel automatic. Another left you can see movement on yellow movement case near Rolex bag.

Thanks for the information, I have plans to eventually get one of those as a hand/movement donor for a future project (and from the same dealer) :)

Thank you. Yes exacly what I mean now allmost everyone have Rolex Omega Tag .. That even people when wear real gen rolex than other hardly belive it is genium. Becouse now everyone know Rolex brand and it has replica everywhere. But this is not what I meant I wanted to have in collection mostly rare pieces something diffrent. So here resultad of 1-2 year.

Awesome, different collection.

And really refreshing to see one that doesn't have the same Rolex, Omega, TAG, Breitling stuff that boring people like me have.

Tudor allmost every piece parts have on sell on ebay. Their price are also good not freaky.. :) So you can even build your custom Tudor from 0% with genium parts of tudor :) So go on.. It is fun!!!

Thanks for the information, I have plans to eventually get one of those as a hand/movement donor for a future project (and from the same dealer) :)

PS: Another Piece

snap155774.jpg

Edited by seymur

Tudor allmost every piece parts have on sell on ebay. Their price are also good not freaky.. :) So you can even build your custom Tudor from 0% with genium parts of tudor :) So go on.. It is fun!!!

PS: Another Piece

snap155774.jpg

I'm definitely getting more into Tudors now, simply because it's 'not a Rolex' :lol: I have got a custom Tudor project in mind, but will probably be some time before I can afford to actually get down to building it :D

Np Soon would post pictures. Watch itself is awesome eye catcher heavy bold. Case itself used design of GP SeaHawk Pro II that was also tourbillon movement watch. And yes it is useing SEAGULL Tianjin zone side factory made. Right now I made custom strap for this watch and it is look awesome.

SHFake.jpg

Girard-Perregaux+Sea+Hawk+II+Pro+Tourbillon+1000m.jpg

PS: My new baby Hamilto Khaki Frogman that wear more than 2 days.

snap155776.jpg

Edited by seymur